Local acupuncture in Hackettstown

I see nothing recent on this topic in the forum I see a Acupuncture place in the same mall as IHOP....does anyone have any opinion/knowledge of this place and how the service is? Or any other Acupuncture place sin Hackettstown? I've never gone. goin for back/neck/shoulder pain...middle aged male

Donald Duck Donald Duck
Apr '21

Center Point Wellness offers accupuncture. I have never been personally, but have friends that swear by it.

https://www.centerpointhackettstown.com/about

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Apr '21

Centerpoint Wellness. Before Covid they had a few "Community" accupuncture session which I went to> I liked the sessions, relaxing and was informed of everyplace a pin was going and why.

happycamper happycamper
Apr '21

I have used twelve rivers - were in patriots plaza recently moved to ihop mall - went for four sessions - nice folks - treatments worked for me - I will be going back for a tune up.

Treetops Treetops
Apr '21

Center Point Wellness. Terry treated my husbands back in her former location. It helped him so much and the effect lasted for years

hktownie hktownie
Apr '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Local acupuncture in Hackettstown
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.