Low income housing

Looking for my aunt, she will be needing something soon. Every place seems to have a two year wait list, I have already looked in previous posts. Can anyone recommend anything? Thank you!

Kelleo22 Kelleo22
Feb '21

New Apts in Flanders... Across from the golf course. There are homes but t fulfil the requirement there are some Apts that are low and medium income. They are brand new. Application process is lengthy and we came in too high but they are nice. (Not the older senior apts.)

Mmadone Mmadone
Feb '21

Low Income Housing ... depending on which county ... each county has a list of such housing ...difficult task to say the least
Good Luck

Tommy G Tommy G
Mar '21

www.affordablehomesnewjersey.com

Look for the rental option rather than purchase if that's what you prefer.. They have listing of things currently available but you can fill out applications for other areas as well and may have to wait to be chosen.

Give me property tax break governor frigging Murphy! Define low income...middle class can suck an egg I guess as usual.

Itiswhatitis
Mar '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Low income housing
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.