Power out February 16th?

PV Power Out- anyone else?

Greg A
Feb '21

Comcast internet out due to power outage

Bug3
Feb '21

It’s out here and there, not many, should be up 7:30 to 10:00am. Hopefully that’s not just an automatic machine 3 hour response.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '21

Optimum Altice also...

Greg A
Feb '21

Many here.

Greg A
Feb '21

Power went out near Hospital about 11:45 last night. Power came back at about 6:15 this morning.

Pooder
Feb '21

Great Meadows area out also

maybebaby
Feb '21

JCPL was reporting estimated restore time for 3:30am when I called at 12:30. When my friend called at 4:20 it was expected to be restored at 5:00. I do not get why PV loses power so often, very frustrating....

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Feb '21

Great Meadows should report; it’s not showing up as out yet.

PV is big outage, now one showing 10am, the other 3:30pm. Hopefully they are the same outage and 10am is it.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '21

Just got a text from Hackettstown PD (Nixle), "power outage affecting parts of town, 413 customers", "estimated restoration 3:30pm

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Feb '21

ours went out a little after midnight and returned about 6 am. all good now.

steve steve
Feb '21

3,900 out in Warren, 2,500 around PV, with half up by 10am, the other half by 3:30 pm. Indy has 1,000 out but still does not show up on map except 100 on 517; that's a third of the township with a 3:30 etr. H-town has 382 with an 3:30 etr on one record, 10am on another.

IOW --- their own reporting is wrong and also contradicts itself depending on whether you're using the map database or the list database.

Amazing that with this not being a disaster that the reporting is still a disaster.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '21

They are telling me 3:30pm in PV. Anyone know what happened?

BigheArt BigheArt
Feb '21

anyone on Bilby/Oak Hill know when power will be back? I know an elderly lady there with no power now.

Mim: I believe power in Oak Hill has been restored.

puden15
Feb '21

Mim - Oak hill is back on.

Oak hill
Feb '21

Power in Indy by 517 is back!

Consigliere
Feb '21

Got a small one in Liberty with 2pm etr, 1500 near pv up in a minute, another 1550 there will be 3:30, everything else gtg. Frankly we skirted a potential nightmare even with today's nice temps.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '21

back in PV-- returned about 12:15pm

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Power out February 16th?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.