Joe Pesci at Island drag way!

Joe Pesci at Island drag way!

My husband calls me today from Island Dragway and say Joe Pesci is there. Of course, I didn’t believe him. Then he sent me a pic and said it was definitely him. So cool!

Kelleo22 Kelleo22
Oct '20

Re: Joe Pesci at Island drag way!

Love him!

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Oct '20

That's cool. I wonder what he drove.

He was there just visiting. He was really looking at a '57 Chevy drag car, and my husband said he was a nice guy, talked to everyone!

kelleo22 kelleo22
Oct '20

That's awesome!

Looks more like Artie Lange than Joe Pesci...

ianimal ianimal
Oct '20

I think thats the guy Frank that delivers for Sonnys pizza

stephen stephen
Oct '20

No way is that Joe Pesci

Booster90 Booster90
Oct '20

I think it is

https://images.app.goo.gl/r1ajt94wVCDehywQ9

Bug3
Oct '20

It definitely "could" have been Joe Pesci since he lived at the "jersey shore" at least until November 2019 when his home was put on the market. Here's the listing:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/real-estate/g29786102/joe-pesci-jersey-shore-house-for-sale/

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Oct '20

Yeah, NO, Not Joe Pesci !!

Havaclue 17 Havaclue 17
Oct '20

His jaw is completely different.

Ronnie Ronnie
Oct '20

I don't see it. If you magnify the photo, it doesn't look like his features. I don't think it's him.

DogDayAfternoon
Oct '20

Pesci is almost 80 and looked quite wrinkled and aged in The Irishman . Maybe drag strip Joe has found the fountain of ute ?

97XBAM 97XBAM
Oct '20

Still on the market, and looking at these photos well I can see why - hello 1980's. You would think for 6.5 mil the realtor would have a staging company come in.

https://www.remax.com/nj/lavallette/home-details/91-pershing-blvd-lavallette-nj-08735/5585290771755864536

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Oct '20

And the guy next to Joe is Robert De Niro

Lion, LOL. Got a chuckle out of that. I don't think it's Pesci, either.

DogDayAfternoon
Oct '20

Definitely Pesci. My husband was standing closer at one point and the man fist bumped him and said “thank you Mr. Pesci, it was great to meet you.”

Kelleo22 Kelleo22
Oct '20

Definitely not him .

Michael Michael
Oct '20

This thread is too funny. So you all think that some guy showed up at Island Dragway saying he was Joe Pesci and he wasn't Joe Pesci? Bizarre.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '20

There is a guy that used to frequent the bars in Hopatcong and Dover, etc. that "claimed" he was Joe Pesci, but in reality he was a Joe Pesci Impersonator.

Bug3 posted a current picture of Joe P., and the guy in Bug3's photo is quite a bit older than the picture posted above!!

Hackresident Hackresident
Oct '20

Who's to say the guy actively claimed to be Joe Pesci? He's probably frequently mistaken for JP because he's a sawed-off little prick and people think he's funny... so he decided to have some fun and play along, lol.

Maybe he thought Joe Pesci could score some groupie action at the Island drag... take him home some young hottie in her late 60s, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '20

I personally have seen and met Joe Pesci, The Impersonator. He doesn't deny he is NOT Joe Pesci, but the owner of the club and co-workers told me he's NOT the actor Joe Pesci, but an impersonator at places, on stage, in the past. perhaps he was a stand-in for him, in movies.

Hackresident Hackresident
Oct '20

He could get local hotties in their 50s, maybe even younger :)

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.