Firework deals (after 7/4)

Hey all,

I’m looking to score some fireworks for next year and thought the deals after 7/4 would be better than the deals before 7/4. Does anyone know if the large chains are running “post 4th of July” deals? Are the deals good enough to stock up on now? Or are they not worth buying a year in advance?

Consigliere
Jul '20

I guess I’ll take a ride out to PA or call and report back. The problem is, I don’t know what these things are supposed to cost normally, so I won’t really know if there are any deals or not. I’m sure the “tents” are probably cheaper than the big box places like phantom to begin with but they probably pack up and take the tents down after the 4th.

Consigliere
Jul '20

Con- you can probably go to the stores web site and print out some coupons.
Mark up on that stuff is huge.

Stymie Stymie
Jul '20

Saving them for a year can lead to missfires so try storing them in dryest place possible.

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
Jul '20

Made a stop to Phantom fireworks in PA (delaware gap one) on Sunday and snagged a few items. Everything in store was 50% off. (most of the firework stores do a buy one get one or 50% off everything the day after july 4th)

Though the choices were pretty limited as most of the store had been wiped out already. Probably worth calling the various stores to see what kind of selection they may still have left before making the trip out there

FireworkFanatic
Jul '20

Be careful in PA. The store owners there are scum bags. If they see a Jersey plate they will call the police after you walk out and they will get you coming over the bridge.

Downtown Pete Downtown Pete
Jul '20

Downtown Pete- you’re crazy.
Been purchasing there for years.
Never any problem at Checkpoint Charlie.
And why would they purposely damage their business?
To bag you?

Stymie Stymie
Jul '20

My understanding is it is not the store people doing that, but NJ statees in unmarked cars.

Jnnjr Jnnjr
Jul '20

Jnnr is correct, best to make a day of it spend some more time in PA. Kind of hard now a days, for good reason.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Jul '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.