Outdoor yoga

I was wondering if there was anyone in the Hackettstown area that was offering yoga/pilates classes outdoors? Maybe in a local park?? Would be awesome to enjoy the nice weather while practicing social distancing on our mats! :)

Maria Maria
Jun '20

Try Centerpoint Wellness on Willow Grove Street.

happycamper happycamper
Jun '20

I see people doing Yoga on Saturday mornings at the Pavillion at Alumni Field. They've been at it for several months, including pre-covid. Not sure how they organize though.

hiker hiker
Jun '20

Liberty Township use to have outdoor yoga at the pavilion at Mountain Lake. Try calling town hall.

At one point Revive Studios in Budd Lake - Home Goods shopping center - was doing outside/parking lot classes. Not sure if they still are offering or can? Randolph Y is doing outside exercise in their huge grass area. Online sign up for max of 25 folks....23 hours before classes begin.

SS2cats SS2cats
Jun '20

Thanks for the great suggestions! I’ll look into all of them.

Maria Maria
Jun '20

Last post on Yoga was June 2020. Does anybody have up to date information on whether indoor Yoga has started at some place in Hackettstown or surrounding area? Is anyone aware of outdoor Yoga in the Hackettstown general area? Thank you.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Jun '21

Liberty Township has started back up. Not sure of schedule, but try calling the town hall.

Thank you JL, will do. Also, is anybody aware of indoor Yoga yet? If so, where? Up to 1/2 hour from H'town/Indy would be fine. Thank you all!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Jun '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Outdoor yoga
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.