Food allergy testing

Is there a specific doctor in the area who does testing for food allergies? Thanks in advance

Pumpkin43 Pumpkin43
Jan '20

Dr. Bigelsen is fantastic! He truly takes his time with his patients, he listens to you an addresses all your concerns. He is a great doctor!!!

Jesse132 Jesse132
Jan '20

Get Blood testing for all the allergies. Not scratch tests....UGH.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jan '20

Agreed with above dr b is the best around

Agree with blood testing as the only option. The scratch test is very old school and doesn’t add a lot of value. Example. Scratch test says you’re allergic to peanuts. Blood test says your allergic to peanuts and gives you a scale (I think it’s 1 to 100) of how allergic you are.

Sacks cousin
Jan '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Food allergy testing
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.