Outdoor antique/flea market type places

Looking for something like this between here and Bethlehem. Been to 5 Acres and a few in the Poconos. Thought there was one in Columbia but I could be wrong.

Blackcat Blackcat
Sep '19

Closest is blue ridge or saylorsburg flea market.
Jakes past allentown.
Culver lake on n 206, very small.
Lambertville the golden nugget

Sandy Tomlinson Sandy Tomlinson
Sep '19

Marshall’s Creek in Pa.

For reals For reals
Sep '19

Marshall's Creek flea market closed years ago.. Unless its open again. I know its in the opposite direction and its indoor but the Scarnberry Coop in Andover is pretty fun to walk around, lots of treasures.

englishe30
Sep '19

Marshall's Creek Flea Market is now called Pocono Bazaar, on the same road, Route 209, but further up by at least 5 minutes+.

Hackresident Hackresident
Sep '19

Love Scranberry Coop:) Trying to meet up with my niece who lives in Bethlehem-somewhere in between.

Blackcat Blackcat
Sep '19

Try the Golden Nugget flea Market in Lambertville NJ.It will remind you of the old Marshalls Creek Flea market. https://www.gnflea.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_OzrBRDmARIsAAIdQ_JHyJmUB-14aCfaFJ-TpEUXkdUzt4G-MIHB9gxU-bMUnQct6LCdZQcaAn3lEALw_wcB

murof
Sep '19

Thank you for the info Englishe30. I probably should have checked.

For reals For reals
Sep '19

Rice's Market in New Hope is the best. But It's only opened Tuesdays and Saturdays.

auntiel auntiel
Sep '19

Lambertsville.

I personally like Jake's . Found more items to sell online at Jake's than any of
the other flea markets combined. Got to go early though . Like " Momma use to say the early bird gets the Worm."

herman
Sep '19

The Black Rose, not outdoor... Located in the old Pburg mall. It is huge, lots of things to see.

WestieGal
Sep '19

The Wind Gap flea market was nice, judging from the few times I have been there...

Local chef
Sep '19

Ended up at Blue Ridge. Decent mix of stuff, picked up a few old cd’s, etc. Good time killer;)

Blackcat Blackcat
Sep '19

If you don't mind driving. There is one on route 206 south in Columbus. It has indoor/outdoor flea market also has Italian market and an Amish bakery.

Anniea220 Anniea220
Sep '19

Englishtown Auction Sales, I had my second job there (first job was at Englishtown Raceway Park). It's further than you asked for, but it's sooo worth the drive.

The Englishtown market has gone down in quality over the years, now I don't feel like it's worth the drive from up here to get there. Anniea, I stopped at the Columbus market once when I was lost driving back up from Atlantic City (only knew that if I stayed on 206 I'd eventually get home). It was really awesome, not just for the flea market but the produce they were selling there.

honestyseasy honestyseasy
Sep '19

If you go down from Rt 78 through Emmaus on State Ave. (which has a couple of places nearby/along it). State Ave. joins Rt. 29, which you follow until you hit Rt. 100.

Head South on Rt. 100, and there's a boatload of places along or near it, including Zionsville Antique Mall. Jake's Flea Market (outdoors), which opens at 6am on Saturday is just past the not to be missed Longacres Modern Dairy (Ice Cream!), then you have Fensty's Flea Market in Bally (indoors), as well as Leggio's Antiques. Of course, I'm assuming that you may wish to peruse antique shops as well as flea markets. Boyertown has a car museum there too, by the way.

Lots of places in that whole area, which starts at only about 1 hour away from here. Never disappointed with the Longacres Ice Cream either! Always on my list when I drive through.

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '22

Im curious if all the ones mentioned back in 2019 are still operational or if any disappeared because of Covid. Five acres is very disappointing anymore. Back in the day when people had to show up, set up, sell, PACK UP the remaining stuff, and leave, it was great. Then there was a time when it seemed like it was barely hanging on about 15yrs ago. Was very happy to see a resurgence but now it has just become a literal dump. Vendors just leave stuff out in the elements (especially the main building/owner) and it all just gets ruined. Even in the building it’s so packed with garbage at this point I can’t imagine why anyone even attempts to go in it. Really sad to see. They need just a bug auction to sweep out everything and start over

MakoMiller1984 MakoMiller1984
Oct '22

One word !! JAKE"S ! Jake's flea market in Barto PA. Not that far and that old flea market feel .

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Outdoor antique/flea market type places
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.