Mechanic in Hackettstown area

Can you please inform me of a good reliable Mechanic for my BMW X3? I rather not go to BMW Dealership

Thank you

DTA Automotive in Budd Lake. Specializes in European cars

Tom-MtOlive Tom-MtOlive
Jun '19

DTA Auto on Rt 46 in Budd Lake. My neighbor uses him for her BMW all the time and says he is the best.

Panther Valley Shell

Snoozer Snoozer
Jun '19

Valley Auto on Main Street.

If you conduct a forum search, you will find several threads asking the same question. You will see many recommendations. Typically all of the shops in the area have loyal customers. You will need to take an aggregate of all of the suggestions and choose a winner.

DTA all the way

A mechanic shop on the street of Quick Check and Shop Rite Liquors does foreign car repair, but they are expensive. There may be another shop on that street also.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '19

@greg havnt been back to valley since they fixed my sis's air intake years ago with duct tape and it caught on fire on her way to work, and they charged her for parts.
i only use automotive magic in succasunna/kenvil area

On the other hand, I have an aging Honda Element that has had about a million things wrong with it recently. Two months ago I was thinking I was going to have to finally trade it in, but the guys at Valley have done nothing other than top-notch work on it. Thing's running like a new one, now. Could not be happier with their work, and very reasonable prices.

Monty Monty
Jun '19

DIY all the way

;)

I believe there is a place at the bottom of Schooleys Mtn. Not sure of the name. They always have European cars there and seem nice.

Waldo Waldo
Jun '19

Especially for a foreign car, Scotty G. Auto MD is fantastic. You won't get a more fair mechanic.

JB400 JB400
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.