Peony Farm on W Mill road, Long Valley

Peony Farm on W Mill road, Long Valley

Anybody go there?

Is this on the rt hand side if coming from Schooley's Mtn Rd?

Lived in this area most of my life and never heard of this place before now. Going to check this out for sure...love peonies!

joyful joyful
Jun '19

Peonies Envy ---- love the name, love the product. Over by 202/Bedminster/Basking Ridge.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Jun '19

I went to Peony Envy yesterday... So beautiful. Bought 4 peony plants for my mom's yard.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jun '19

It's very nice and the people who own it are very knowledgeable. They sell them for $3.00 per stem and do a large commercial
business.

Ollie Ollie
Jun '19

Unfortunately they did not have any cut stems at the Gardens when we were there and it was early 11:30ish but they have a self cutting farm in Liberty Corner were you can go as well. The varieties we purchased were in the 30 to 60 dollar range. Just a note parking is definitely an issue there.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jun '19

So this place is called Long Valley peonies. It’s at 227 west mill road. Along the road he planted a strip of them and they’ll catch your eye. Take the gravel road next to the white house and drive up the hill and park in the grass. It’s free to come by. It’s $3 a stem. He says he’ll have roots to sell in the fall. He sells the flowers to places in the city.

thank you, Nj, good find.

A few years back, we ordered Hong Kong Palace delivery. Christine delivered it, and when I answered the door, she said, in her accent "nice peonies"! It only took a second to realize that she meant my wife's flowers.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Jun '19

OMG!!!! @ Reggie Voter

joyful joyful
Jun '19

Hey, when you online order from Peonies Envy, they give you a small six inch paper bookmark......with a ruler marked on one side. I had to ask for a larger.........never mind.

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Jun '19

Does anyone know if the people who live on the corner of 46 and Hope road in Great Meadows are no longer selling their cut flowers? I haven’t seen any out yet and I thought they usually have their peonies by now!

beeznuts beeznuts
Jun '19

All the rain put a damper on getting the peonies out this year, but we have lots of gladiolus and sunflowers planted, so they will be out when they start blooming later in the summer.

Lynn93 Lynn93
Jun '19

Lynn93- that is too bad.. but I look forward to buying the other varieties when you have them out! :)

beeznuts beeznuts
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.