We are reaching out at the eleveth hour

It all started for me in 2009 when I made my first post here . my dad has reach that point that any time he will make that passage from us and just remain in our hearts, all I ask is that if you can find a bit of time and ask your lord to ease his pain I have a great love for the man thank you all blessed be to you and your loved ones
Claude Eroh 111 aka Caged Animal

i

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Apr '19

My condolences

Bug3
Apr '19

Prayers going out to your Dad and you and your family........I pray his pain eases and that love fills all your hearts with the wonderful memories I'm sure you have of your dad.
Peace

littlelu littlelu
Apr '19

I will be praying for your Dad and also your family at this difficult time. May his pain be reduced and your prayers answered with that peace that surpasses all understanding for all of you.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Apr '19

Look for the little things, push through the rest. In my house "hot, hot, hot," got us through the moment as Mom made one of her final requests for the soup; she hadn't eaten in days so the special request, a little thing, seemed so poignant at the time, memorable forever.

Prayers be with you and God's speed on the journey.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Apr '19

My prayers for your dad , you and your family thru this really hard emotional time. May all of you find peace. Sincerely

maybebaby
Apr '19

hang in their Caged, added you and your dad to my prayer list, may the good lord provide you both with strength, comfort and blessings. May your father's passage to the other side of the veil be peaceful. God bless all of you.

GreyHawk GreyHawk
Apr '19

Prayers for your Dad and family.....may his final steps of the journey be peaceful.

Jessie Jessie
Apr '19

I’ll be praying for a peaceful passage to the next....?.. and LESS/NO more pain. Losing a loved one is difficult enough. Watching them suffer, unnecessarily, just adds to the misery of both family and patient.
Your dad did a great job raising you. That’s why you love him, so. I’m so sorry you’re going through this tough time.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Apr '19

We all have or will face the pain of losing those close to us.
Find joy in the time you were allowed to share with them.
And remember, you will meet again.
My condolences in you difficult time.
Peace.

Stymie Stymie
Apr '19

Caged Animal, your father did a great thing on this earth. He clearly raised you to be a kind and caring soul. I wish him a peaceful passing. I pray that you and your family find comfort in wonderful memories. Blessed be.

maja2 maja2
Apr '19

You and yours are in my thoughts

Skippy Skippy
Apr '19

I met your father once, when the Hackettstown Fire Dept was still doing breakfasts. Great guy. Sure isn't hard to see the apple didn't fall far from the tree. ;-)

I would like to offer you my prayers and support during this time. I know first hand how difficult losing a parent can be. My mom passed away just last Summer. But I believe there is a better place and that your Father will peacefully be welcomed home. May you and yours be surrounded in comfort just knowing and trusting in that. Know that you are never alone... look up, raise your hands and exhale...

Sunshine Girl Sunshine Girl
Apr '19

Keeping you and your family in my prayers at this crucial time, and may the angels carry him swiftly to a peaceful rest home. May he delight in reuniting with passed over loved ones who have gone ahead before him. Sending you all much peace, and the good lord's grace. Blessed Be.

Donna Reynolds Donna Reynolds
Apr '19

Wishing you and your Dad peace at this time. The memories that you have will keep you connected for always.

justwondering justwondering
Apr '19

I went through this about two years ago with my mom, I understand your pain.

Losing a loved one (a parent) is like losing a security blanket, a pillar of strength, always there for you and loves you unconditionally.

No words will take away your pain nor bring back your loss, but time, faith and memories will help you.

You will see him again, but not as he is now. No pain no suffering. A happy joyous man he will be when he embraces you in his arms.

Positive Positive
Apr '19

Prayers for peace - for your dad and for all of your family.

colette colette
Apr '19

My Heart reaches out to you and your Family with Neighborly Love and Caring to help see you through this very sad and difficult time.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Apr '19

I pray that your father will be at peace and without pain soon. As hard as it is to lose a parent , it is so much harder to witness their suffering. I often wonder about this “family” called HL, but the beautiful words sent your way have been heartwarming and I hope they have lifted you up during this difficult time.

Bessie Bessie
Apr '19

I prayed for your father and for you, your family and all who know and love him.

Lisa McConnell Lisa McConnell
Apr '19

I am a true belever in there is a greater power out there thank you all the doctor called me to night and there is a small chance they can do something with out totally turning him into a zombie
prayers do help and I am more at ease
blessed be to all

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Apr '19

my prayers and support for you and your family during this time.

steven steven
Apr '19

God bless. Lost my dad when I was 26. They never really leave us (but you know that). Find peace in his life well-lived, and that he is through with the suffering that comes with being human. Back to the spirits he goes, and you will see him again.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '19

We are praying for you caged animal. Happy to hear the doc can help a bit.

Elec Br Elec Br
Apr '19

Caged...ask your dad :”If you had a choice, would you rather feel like a zombie or in pain and fear?” Go over some hand and facial expressions, if God forbid, he should become incapable of communicating otherwise, like thirst, itching, pain, etc...
I am so sad, reading this thread. I’m still praying for you and your family.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Apr '19

Sending healing prayers your way.

Chickadee Chickadee
Apr '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.