Live Music (not dive bars lol)

I thought I'd start a live music thread- as in CURRENT live music events. I looked for a thread to add on to, but couldn't find one... MODS: if there is a live music thread, you could merge this post with that one maybe?

This saturday at Tap House my friend's band is playing, and they are AWESOME. RDB- Revolving Door Band. Great cover band, and the girl singer has an incredible voice. Alot of fun.

Interestingly, they are call Revolving Door Band because there are many different musicians who can play when available... meaning it's not always the same 5 people, it's like a "network" of people who can all fill in for each other...

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '19

Wow, small world. My friend plays drums for RDB here and there. He's not playing with them this Saturday though.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '19

Round here I tend to the smaller venues and frequent NJPAC, MPAC, Newton Theater, Sherman Theater, Bergen PAC, and Centenary. Centenary really has a lower level of musical talent although I did catch Forbert there a number of years ago. So, have not been there in awhile. PNC Arts Center is about as South as I get although my kids head into Asbury Park, Trenton, Camden and Atlantic City venues. I hit NYC instead.

Will be trying Penn's Peak and maybe Montage this year. Penn's seems to have a good number of shows and lower prices.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Apr '19

local all female eclectic group SoularBone will be at the Stirling Hotel Monday, April 29, 2019 at 6 PM – 9 PM

GreyHawk GreyHawk
Apr '19

I just recently received as a gift 2 tickets to see Rain (I love the Beatles) at the MPAC in Morristown.

It was my first time there. It's a nice place and some really good events and bands play there.

Bobbob Bobbob
Apr '19

Penn's Peak is a perfect indoor place to see a national band. Great acoustics and inexpensive prices for shows. Just it's almost 1.5 hours from home (distant).

Hackresident Hackresident
Apr '19

Yeah, it’s a run but might stay the night with the $$$ saved on the tickets and enjoy Jim Thorp. Lots of b n b’s up there.

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Apr '19

The Mountain Laurel Center in Bushkill was a great outdoor venue going back a few years. Too bad that mismanagement caused it to close. Saw both Kiss and The Fab Faux (terrific Beatles cover act) there while they were open.

ianimal ianimal
Apr '19

I went to the outdoor and indoor theater in Bushkill twice, too. I never heard about it prior to that. too bad they closed.

did anyone ever go to that place at the ski resort in Scranton, PA for concerts?

a little place in Califon or Tekesburry, NJ used to have older nat'l acts there. What was the name of that place? it could still actually be opened in the summertime - does anyone know?

Hackresident Hackresident
Apr '19

Are there any restaurants in the area that are offering live music while dining outdoors? Looking within 30 minutes of town and looking specifically for this weekend. Thanks!

try Panther Pub

4catmom 4catmom
Sep '20

Andre's Lakeside in Sparta does on Sunday evenings.

“offering live music while dining outdoors“

Visit the facebook pages for:

Draughthouse
Rock Creek Tavern
Riverside Barr & Grill
Czig Meister

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '20

Mama’s Cafe Baci has live music -acoustic every Thursday to Sunday. It does get busy I recommend calling for reservations .

Just stopped in Just stopped in
Sep '20

Jersey girl brewing in budd lake has live music in the beer garden Friday and Saturday nights

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.