House Painting

Any recommendations for an exterior house painter in the Hackettstown area? Did not see anything current.

Towny Towny
Mar '19

KA painting llc in Hackettstown....I dont have his number, but he is very good.

Steve Dimiceli Painting.

https://stevedimicelipainting.com/

In addition, many of the recommendations in the various other house painting threads are still applicable.

+1 on Greg’s rec.

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Mar '19

I agree Steve is a great guy he will talk your ears off but he and his crew are great. When I sold my home 4 years ago I had him paint the entire interior of my 3500 sq ft home and wash the exterior vinyl siding. He did it in 4 days, moved all the furniture and made minor drywall repairs very happy with his work.

NotIn NJ Anymore NotIn NJ Anymore
Mar '19

Here's KA Painting's #: (908) 591-3666
https://porch.com/hackettstown-nj/painters/ka-painting-llc/pp

ftcfda@aol.com ftcfda@aol.com
Mar '19

Recently saw some exterior jobs Steve did around the college area of town.Look great!

htownguy htownguy
Sep '19

ISO of reliable exterior painter.

Leslie Leslie
Mar '21

I'm looking for a reliable interior painter, any suggestions?

Laurel Laurel
Mar '21

Benjamin Moore does a good job!

Warrener
Mar '21

We’ve used Kay Painting twice for the interior of our home and will be using them again soon to freshen up the house. Art was a pleasure to work with.

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
Mar '21

Looking for a painter that can spray 18 small Corbels (fancy little brackets that go under the eves of a Victorian house). I have 18 of them and they have been professionally stripped to bare wood. Anybody know of someone who can spray these white for me?

Laurel Devine Laurel Devine
Aug '21

Has anyone had experience with a painter who does a good job with power washing and painting exterior aluminum siding? We need a spruce!

thanks

hktownie2 hktownie2
Jul '22

hktownie2 if you find anyone, please share. I need the same as you for my aluminum sided house. Thanks!

Jenny Jenny
Jul '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: House Painting
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.