Passing of my mother, Ingrid Forrest Boehl, also known as dansker

I know many of you knew my mother, Ingrid Forrest Boehl (dansker). I wanted to let the community here know that she had passed away. We are deeply saddened, but know she is at peace now. Here is a copy of the obituary.

On February 26, 2019, Ingrid Forrest Boehl crossed the rainbow bridge to join God in heaven. She fought a courageous battle with COPD, struggled with complications from a lung transplant, and despite her will to fight her body had grown weary. She was so loved by friends, family, and animals alike. During her lifetime, she touched many lives with her caring and gentle soul.

She is survived by her husband, Robert William Boehl (Bill), her daughters Heather Santerineross, Samantha Lomelino, and Laura Forrest; her step children, Dorothea and Peter Boehl; her beloved grandsons, Erik Stopka and Blaise Darlymple; her son in law Alexander Stopka; her brother Norman Hansen; her niece Tara Hansen; and numerous cousins and extended family members. She will be greatly missed, but we will always carry her in our hearts.
A Celebration of Life will be held at Trinity United Methodist Church in Hackettstown on Sunday March 10, 2019. In lieu of flowers, the family asks for donations in her name to one of the causes she strongly supported, namely: Alley Cat Allies, Popcorn Park, Tabby’s Place, The Gift of Life (family house or main organization), Conserve Wildlife Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, or Trinity United Methodist Church in Hackettstown

Laura Forrest Laura Forrest
Mar '19

Laura - I am so sorry for your family's loss. Your mother was a very nice woman and will be sorely missed by all who knew her. Sincerest condolences.

RIP Dansker

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '19

I'm so sorry. I remember your Mother as a kind person & animal lover.

worried worried
Mar '19

Laura and family...So very sorry to learn of the passing of your Mom.. (Dansker).I knew her from church and know what a lovely person she was. Our Sincere Sympathy on your loss.

joyful joyful
Mar '19

I was very honored to have met her in person when I was assisting with her donations of flowers and food for two different causes. She was a fantastic person who only wanted to be healthier so she could help others.

Sincerest condolences to you Laura, as well as the rest of your family.

Laura and family and friends, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. She was a kind & caring person. She made the best cookies and cared about so many, especially the animals. I will miss her great text messages and emotional support that she always offered. I will treasure her memories and remember her fondly.

animal lover animal lover
Mar '19

So sorry to learn of your mother’s passing. May she rest in peace.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Mar '19

So sorry for your loss....

Jessie Jessie
Mar '19

I’m very sorry for your loss

Skippy Skippy
Mar '19

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Mar '19

Rest in peace.

She was very kind to me when we met while I was metal detecting.

My prayers are with you, I am sorry for the loss of your mom.

maybebaby
Mar '19

Very sorry to hear this news. I did not know your mom but I always thought her HL posts were kind and caring. Wishing you strength and may she rest in peace.

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; love leaves a memory no one can steal" ~ from a headstone in Ireland.

Jules Jules
Mar '19

Laura, I am very sorry for your loss. It is particularly kind of you to take the time to let us know. Thank you. She has been missed by the forum family. God rest her soul.

maja2 maja2
Mar '19

Very sorry to hear of your mom's passing.

I knew Ingrid for many years. I miss her and know that her spirit lives on. Rest in heavenly peace, my friend. Condolences to all who grieve her.

Angela Angela
Mar '19

God Bless the family. I wish I had more to say, but I have always felt mere words are inadequate at times like these.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Mar '19

Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Your mother was one of the kindest souls, always willing to help anyone. May she rest in peace.

Bessie Bessie
Mar '19

Laura, I didn't know your Mom, but through her postings on HL I knew she was a kind and gentle soul. Rest In Peace Ingrid.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Mar '19

I am so sorry to read that your Mother has passed. I knew her through her comments here on HL. She seemed like a kind, loving soul who went out of her way to be a friend to all. You were blessed to have her for your Mother. You are all in my prayers.

Spring fever Spring fever
Mar '19

Im so sorry for your loss, Laura. May the wonderful memories of your mom help you through this sad sad time..........Thoughts and prayers to you and your family and to all that loved her!

littlelu littlelu
Mar '19

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support

Laura Forrest Laura Forrest
Mar '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.