Prostate Cancer Treatment Centers

Any suggestions for a regional treatment center?

Geeey Geeey
Feb '19

A dear friend of ours just went through treatment for prostate cancer last year. He is now doing amazingly well, and is back to his world travels already.

Memorial Sloan Kettering is the place he went, and if you ask any doc where they would go, they overwhelmingly say MSK. They are on the cutting edge when it comes to the latest and most effective cancer treatments.

https://www.mskcc.org/locations/directory/mskcc-basking-ridge

Sending you (or the person affected) much love, strength and healing energy to get through this. ❤️

Rebecka Rebecka
Feb '19

My husband went to Dr Isaac Kim - Cancer Institute of NJ in New Brunswick. Excellent surgeon. He chose robotic surgery. My best wishes to the person going through this.

Indy5 Indy5
Feb '19

About 15 years ago when my Dad wasn't feeling well, we found that since he hadn't been having a PSA test regularly his values had essentially skyrocketed. He went to Hackensack Medical Center & was treated for what was fairly advanced prostate cancer by implantation of radioactive seeds as well as hormone therapy. The combination worked well for him and he's remained cancer-free. We definitely were happy with their work.

Phil D. Phil D.
Feb '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.