Consignment Shops

I am looking for consignment shops within a 30 to 45 minute drive of Hackettstown. I know about the shop on Main St. in Hackettstown. I'm interested in consignment shops for nice clothing, handbags, shoes, nice collectibles, Christmas items, etc. I have begun the task of downsizing. Thank you.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Nov '18

There is on in downtown Washington on Route 57, I don't remember the name of it, but I think it's next to the Shermin Williams paint store, in that block area.

I found one on Facebook that I want to check out. It is for the home..."The Stock Exchange" it is in Sparta.

happycamper happycamper
Nov '18

There is a once upon a child on rt 10 in Randolph. They are right past the Randolph dinner.

cheryl Bruno cheryl Bruno
Nov '18

There is a higher-end one in Lambertville (about 45 minutes away).
I don’t know the name of it but it is on Bridge Street right across from the Lambertville Inn.

Really??? Really???
Nov '18

It's on Bridge Street but it's named "Greene Street"...

ianimal ianimal
Nov '18

In Ridgewood, NJ there is a high-end consignment shop - it's kind of far - a good hour.
https://www.savvychicconsignment.com

Maes consignment on rt 57 in Washington is a great place

Thank you all. I will be checking out some of your suggestions. Does anyone know the new location of Restyle Boutique? It used to be on Main Street a couple of shops up from Trinity Thrift, but has moved. I think she went to Andover or the Andover area. Thanks again.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Nov '18

If you have good stuff you must go to more affluent towns. You will not get much around here. Better off having a garage sale if you do decide to sell here.

hammer hammer
Nov '18

Morris Plains on Speedwell Ave near Arthur's Steakhouse. I forget the name, but I went there several years ago and it was very nice - had high end clothes, etc.

Joyce Joyce
Nov '18

TAYLOR'S in Morris Plains - Great Place

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.