Oxford Crossing

Do you live in, or are you familiar with, the condos in Oxford Crossing? An elderly relative is seriously considering moving there, and I'm wondering what it's like, whether she is going to have any problems, etc. The neighborhood seems nice enough, and the condo's design is not a problem. I'm wondering more about the little things you don't immediately notice. Like, are they good about plowing the roads? Is the HOA run well and financially stable? Are there things that people routinely complain about and/or have problems with? Why do most of the steps/decks look neglected and rotting? Do you know who I can contact, to get a copy of the HOA's rules?

Any kind of input would be appreciated!

CondoShopper CondoShopper
Oct '18

Are you referring to the ones off of Pequest Road, called Cambridge East? I lived there from 2002-2006, and I was very happy there. I didn't have any outside maintenance issues, yard was kept well, and the snow was always cleared.

The only thing I would say is that many of the townhouses have a full set of steps up to the front door, and a full set of (indoor) steps from the garage/basement to the rest of the house. It was a pain to carry groceries up the steps, and the laundry was in the basement, too. This set up may not be ideal for an elderly person. There is, I believe, one street that has houses with the main level at street level.

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Oct '18

Yes, those are the condos. The sign out front says Oxford Crossing, but one of the roads is Cambridge.

Thank you for the input. And, yes, she is looking at one of the ground-level units, without all of the outdoor steps, and with the laundry upstairs. In fact, that's one reason she is looking for a place, there--as opposed to one in many of the other area complexes, which are simply too big and/or too inconvenient, for her.

CondoShopper CondoShopper
Oct '18

I’m down the road if you need anything! Not in the condos but a private residence

Summer Summer
Oct '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.