Looking for endodontist

Does anyone recall the name of the endodontist on Rt.10 ( west bound side ) ..in Roxbury / Succassunna ?

I had a great experience with him few years back, can't seem to find contact info.

steven steven
Jul '18

Hi Steven,

If you end up needing a new endodontist, I highly recommend Dr. Park at Advanced Endodontics in Hackettstown. I've been to him several times now, and he is fantastic. No pain whatsoever, and he explains everything in detail. He's very friendly as well as his staff.

Address: 254B Mountain Ave # 206, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 850-6300

Best of luck!

Rob

Rob Durana Rob Durana
Jul '18

dr.Fleishman

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '18

Maybe you mean Randolph on Route 10, the one that's set below highway level? That's Seidner/Charmoy.

Possibly Lakeside Endodontics?

http://www.newjerseyrootcanal.com

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '18

I second Dr. Parks (if you have to change) I've always been fearful of dentists and any pain associated with dental work. Dr. Parks was awesome, no pain at all. and I had a root canal done, the office staff was great as well. I would highly recommend.

bgood105 bgood105
Jul '18

I normally don’t like bashing a business, on a public forum, but root canals are so expensive, so I want you to get quality work. At lakeside, they rushed like crazy...three done in 45 minutes. There was a lot of damage to existing fillings as well as the new temps crumbling off, and gone within just a few days. Had to get a rush job for the cap, or crown....which is separate. I’ve never seen so many waivers to sign, which just happened to contain everything that went wrong, with my work. This was about two years ago, so not sure if things changed. I’m in need of another endodontist, myself.
For the crown, I highly recommend Goodkin and Pilek. Long Valley. Dr. Pilek is extremely meticulous, innovative (not afraid to improvise to save patients money, while making sure the work is perfect), very kind and gentle with his patients. Never a rush job. The rest of the office is very warm and caring, as well. I know Dr Pilek has the talent to pull off the entire job, but they don’t do root canals....darn!

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Jul '18

Another recommendation for Dr. Parks. He is the best~ gentle, explains everything, never rushes you and his staff is great too. One of the best in his field. You won’t regret it.

gwtwqueenie gwtwqueenie
Jul '18

Dr. Park. He wasn’t in my network but my insurance ended up covering at least 75%, so I was lucky.

Blackcat Blackcat
Jul '18

I recommend Dr Cohen in Denville
The best

Bernie van hof
Jul '18

Don't go to the lady endodontist at that Lakeside Endodontists. Go to the owner.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jul '18

Dr. Steven Campolattaro,

I wonder how many people actually read the original post........ ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '18

Thinking the same thing Calico...

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jul '18

Dr. Park did a great job for me... I recommend you see him if u can’t find other doctor you are looking for..

Mr. Tone Mr. Tone
Jul '18

Dr. Campolattaro is excellent, but he is a Periodontist.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Jul '18

I read the original post.

I started my response with: "If you end up needing a new endodontist, …. "

Every single thread .... and every time I post (which is rarely) .... a snarky comment.

Sorry for trying to be helpful …..

Robert Durana Robert Durana
Jul '18

Robert - I was not referring to you. Your post proved you did read the original post.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '18

All,

Thanks for your input !

steven steven
Jul '18

Another vote for Dr. Park at Advanced Endodontics. I've been to him several times, and every single time he's been patient and empathetic, as are the people in his office. He is wonderful.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Jul '18

Thanks Calico696.
I sometimes feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I post which is why I rarely do on this forum. Thanks for the clarification. :-)

Rob Durana Rob Durana
Jul '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.