RIP Barbara Bush

Barbara Bush has passed away at 92.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/barbara-bush-wife-mother-presidents-dies-92-n699106

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '18

Love the Bush's, hate the Bush's, a beloved mother has died.

brock brock
Apr '18

RIP Barbara, an incredible woman.

kb2755 kb2755
Apr '18

Very sad for sure.

Politic party aside, she was a very classy woman and a very down to earth First Lady. World lost a good one. RIP

BusinessGuy1984
Apr '18

One of the best !!

Steven Steven
Apr '18

In my eyes Barbara Bush was the best example of what a First Lady and wife of the President of the United States should be...Such a lovely, kind and simple woman . ( I loved her pearl necklaces)..R.I.P. Barbara Bush...our country has lost a real icon...

joyful joyful
Apr '18

And a bit of a ball buster behind the scenes. Like part Margaret Thatcher, Mother Teresa, and Aunt Bee...Classic American First Lady as partner to one of our greatest American heros.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Apr '18

P.S. "At the end of the day you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal" " You will regret time not spent with a husband, a child, a friend or a parent".: Barbara Bush

joyful joyful
Apr '18

While I wasn't a fan son's politics, I have nothing but respect for Barbara Bush.

Hugging an AIDS patient while she was Second Lady was huge, as was kissing a baby with AIDS (at the height of the panic and hysteria about it, at that). Fighting segregation in her own way, launching her literacy campaign, supporting efforts to combat childhood leukemia - Barbara Bush was a fighter and a symbol of warmth, kindness, and tenderheartedness that we could all take lessons from in these days.

kingcoriander kingcoriander
Apr '18

She was a classy woman, honest and smart, with a great sense of humor.

Hackresident Hackresident
Apr '18

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/17/barbara-bush-quotes-memorable-famous/518489002/

she has had some very funny and memorable quotes through the years

skippy skippy
Apr '18

Pres Trump isn't going to pay his last respects. Disgraceful!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Apr '18

Obama did not attend Nancy Reagans or Betty Fords funeral. Bill Clinton did not attend Betty Fords funeral. No one called it disgraceful. Because it wasn't. Our First Lady's attend the funerals of other First Lady's, as it should be.

auntiel auntiel
Apr '18

Daughter of Aleister Crowley...and she will burn in hell.

Peace out

Auntiel- if that's all true, then they are all disgraceful! The women should go to the women's??? Really?? SMH!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Apr '18

Bother- It probably has to do with security issues. At Mrs. Bush's funeral there will be 4 former presidents in attendance. 2 Bushes, Clinton & Obama. The security for them alone will be extremely high. If the sitting President were to attend also, the security for him alone would be much higher and tighter. I think it's all about security and has nothing to do with disrespect. IMO that makes sense, but I could be wrong.

auntiel auntiel
Apr '18

The Aleister Crowley rumor started as an obvious Onion-style April fools piece.

Consigliere
Apr '18

She lived to be a ripe old age. And she had lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of money along the way. So r i p. Hope you did good things with all the money you got. And r i p again

Older Mom Older Mom
Apr '18

Negative there Consig - rumor has been around for years...Crowley was MI6 - Bush Sr Is CIA...it's not a joke.

Compelling Evidence that Satanist, Aleister Crowley is the Father of Barbara Bush?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/compelling-evidence-that-aleister-crowley-the-beast-666-is-the-father-of-barbara-bush-3221438.html

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.