Something moving in where Marty's was?

Anybody aware of what might be moving into the Flock building where Marty's was previously? There's paper on the windows now.

Dancicus Fighticus Dancicus Fighticus
Apr '18

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be yet another nail salon.

DevilsFan1 DevilsFan1
Apr '18

Smash burger ! Lol

All American All American
Apr '18

Trader Joe`s .

I had heard that it going to to be a gas station with a pawn shop!!!

Dadof3
Apr '18

Quik chek...

You people are terrible! Why don't you wait and see like everyone else?

Sport
Apr '18

Another smart aleck response here....

Maybe it's a store that sells that brown paper and it's is ready for business.

It’s going to be another nail and spa small sign in window

Birduphigh Birduphigh
Apr '18

Smart idea, right now so many times we are trveling to roxbury and randolph for kids friends parties.

Re: Something moving in where Marty's was?

Hello everyone, I will be putting up our “Coming Soon” posters in the windows this week. We are opening a place where we can celebrate our kid’s birthday parties. “Once Upon A Theme”, where your kid’s dreams and themes will come to life! As a parent myself, I understand we are limited to these type of venues, we often have to travel to celebrate our kid’s birthdays. I want to make sure we can celebrate right in our town where our kid’s family and friends can join the celebration. More details coming soon! I hope to have everyone’s support in this new project. Thank you.

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

Yes, exactly @Jdem. We live in this town and I believe we should have all types of businesses and venues available to us and surrounding towns. We can provide jobs to our locals, this town is up and coming. Many good businesses coming to our area.

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

I wish you the best!

Ollie Ollie
Apr '18

Thank you so much @Ollie

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

This sounds like a great idea for our town...Wishing you the best with your new endeavor, Kirsis! P.S: I worked in that store years ago when it was known as Leeter, Inc,.

joyful joyful
Apr '18

Sounds like a Wonderful business for our town. Wishes for Lots of Success to you!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Apr '18

Thank you guys for the amazing wishes @Joyful @Mrs. Pipes

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

I don’t have any little ones but it sounds like a great idea. Wishing you much success!

Bessie Bessie
Apr '18

My purpose is to have activities in which everyone can participate or be a part of, including events for our pets, which are our non-human kids. @Bessie

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

Sounds great, Kirsis! I don't have kids either and the cats definitely won't travel haha! But i hope i can support your business any way i can once you open your doors. Good luck!

Dancicus Fighticus Dancicus Fighticus
Apr '18

That would be awesome! I will need al the support I can have @Dancicus Fighticus

Kirsis Kirsis
Apr '18

When will it open and when will Once Upon A Theme start hiring?

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Something moving in where Marty's was?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.