Christmas Tags For Senior Citizens

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can pick up the tags for the seniors in our community who are in need of Christmas gifts this season? I used to get mine at Skylands in past years, but now I do not know who else participates. Thanks in advance!

weebiekins weebiekins
Nov '17

For the last several years I have seen tags on the door at Panther Valley pharmacy.

BrandyB BrandyB
Nov '17

Awesome, thanks! I will call them tomorrow and see if/when they'll be available

weebiekins weebiekins
Nov '17

They tags are to be available Friday.

Happycamper Happycamper
Nov '17

Thanks Happy Camper!

weebiekins weebiekins
Nov '17

@weebiekins this is something I do every year. I love it.

happycamper happycamper
Nov '17

Can someone please briefly explain what this is about, for those of us who are in the dark? A way to give a gift... or a visit maybe?... to local seniors? TIA :-)

Rebecka Rebecka
Nov '17

Rebecka - Local seniors fill out a gift tag with an item they wish for written on it. The tags are available at local business for the public to pick up and be "Secret Santa" to a senior. I used to get my tags at Warren Co. Pharmacy in Washington, but they have closed now. They would have all of the tags hanging like ornaments on a tree inside the store for you to pick from.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '17

Rebecka- it is sponsored by Home Instead in Washington. Their website may provide information of where the tags are located. I know Panther Valley Pharmacy participates. Tags are to be out on Friday the 17th. You return your unwrapped gift back to the place you got the tag.

happycamper happycamper
Nov '17

Thank you! I was just thinking about this last night!

Hey everyone, good morning! Has anyone been able to get a tag as yet? I've stopped by the pharmacy 3 times and the tags have not been dropped off.

weebiekins weebiekins
Nov '17

Friday the 17th.

Heidi Heidi
Nov '17

I was going to stop in this week. I will let you know if maybe they have arrived.

happycamper happycamper
Nov '17

Re: Christmas Tags For Senior Citizens

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your interest in Be A Santa to a Senior (BASTAS). My name is Stacy Mott and I am the HR Director for Home Instead Senior Care. I am attaching a photo which has all of the details for our program.

You all are correct. We do have tags and a tree at the Panther Valley Pharmacy. There are additional locations on the photo below.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Mrs. Claus (Lucy Hurley) at 908-399-9604.

Thanks again!

Stacy Mott Stacy Mott
Nov '17

Thanks everyone!!! :)

weebiekins weebiekins
Nov '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.