NFL 2017 Season

Did I miss the announcement where ESPN declared a search for the worst broadcasting duo in the history of sports? Rex Ryan and a Susan Waldmyn sound-alike? Are you kidding me? I usually "watch" the late game with my eyes closed and the sound up. Not tonight, lol...

ianimal ianimal
1 week ago

Actually that's probably not fair to Susan. The auditory equivalent is probably Kenny Albert undergoing gender reassignment hormone replacement. I'm going to bed, lol

ianimal ianimal
1 week ago

Train wreck! They had no idea what down it was early on.

Calico696 Calico696
1 week ago

So Waldman (or her doppleganger) does football now ? And is obviously terrible at it . Can we please have the option to cancel ESPN and lower our cable bills by 6 bucks per month or so ?

I believe the Suzyn (My goodness gracious, he's standing in George's box ) Waldman sound a like is Beth Mowins.

Here's a little Suzyn for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdtn0Z4o8cM

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
1 week ago

Nice shutout for the Ravens' defense. How about that Carson Wentz play for the Eagles? I've seen it at least a dozen times on NFL Network :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
1 week ago

Yay Ravens - exciting to watch!!! - and the Chiefs!

Can we change the subject (says the Redskins fan).

strangerdanger strangerdanger
1 week ago

Yeah, Kirk Cousins is just not a good QB.

Tough game for my Beagles this week. If they can beat KC at Arrowhead, they should win the division. Odd are KC -5. Lower than I expected. One can only hope.....

Calico696 Calico696
1 week ago

Kirk Cousins not a good QB? He's easily in the top third, no? Half the teams in the league would love to have Kirk over what they're trotting out there. Not saying he's awesome or anything, but he's solid. In his two full seasons as starter he has a comp pct. in the high 60's and has thrown for over 4000 yds and has a better than 2-1 TD/Int rate.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
1 week ago

Eli has to be benched! What's with the sack that the defensive guy whiffed and he still fell down. I know the offensive line is not good but he has no quickness. Time for a change.

BigBlue BigBlue
6 days ago

Time for Reese to go. Never helped the offencive line in 5 years. Haven't had a run game because of the line.

Old Gent Old Gent
5 days ago

"Not saying he's awesome or anything, but he's solid." I am going with gifted but not consistent.....yet. Exciting but also exasperating. We are ever hopeful.

After Sunday's win, just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in.

“What’s that? What’s that?”

"You want to do Stranger a big favor, take him home. Just get him the hell out of here. Stranger, I’m doing you a favor.”

“Forget it, Stranger, it’s Redskins-town”

Apologies to the movie Chinatown.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
5 days ago

The Jets would love to have Kirk Cousins.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
5 days ago

Should be an interesting Eagles game this Sunday.

Calico696 Calico696
5 days ago

Is Wentz going to throw it 75 times? Is Blount going to get a single carry? I'm on pins and needles, lol.

This is only Doug Pederson's 2nd year as coach but he's already tied for the all-time Eagles record for Super Bowl championships. (-;

ianimal ianimal
5 days ago

I just want to see Eli pounded into the ground by Cox and Co.

Calico696 Calico696
5 days ago

I wouldn't wish the beatings he's been taking on anyone... except maybe his horse-faced brother during one of those stupid Nationwide commercials.

ianimal ianimal
5 days ago

LMAO! I just love seeing the "stupid Eli" look on his face.

Calico696 Calico696
5 days ago

Why were the Jets playing on Monday night?

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
5 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: NFL 2017 Season
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.