Hackettstown Animal Hospital - RIP Montaque

This is a message of Thank You

Over the last 9 yrs you have taken care of my pal and best friend Montaque the cat. To day I was to do a hard thing and I had to put him down and he will be missed very much .
Blessed be to all of you who post on this forum

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jul '17

That is a very difficult thing to have to live through.
Bless you for being such a good friend to Montaque.
Someday you will be together again.

happiest girl
Jul '17

I'm so sorry caged, what a hard thing to do. I love my cat so much..can't even imagine losing him.

Your baby had a wonderful life and you will be reunited again in heaven. Please try to focus on that.

So sorry....

positive positive
Jul '17

sorry....it is one of the hardest and most selfless act we can do for our critters; they take a piece of us

Hope you find peace knowing you gave him such a great life and will be together again

Summer Summer
Jul '17

So sorry to hear, many of us have been through it. One of the worst things in life. But they joy they bring far outweighs the pain of the loss... When you're ready, go find more joy... you'll be GIVING joy as well as receiving it....

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Jul '17

No matter how many times you do this last kind act for your loving friend, it never gets easier. He will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge! Sending love and hugs to you in your grief.

Dansker Dansker
Jul '17

I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. May the memories of your time together comfort you.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '17

we are with you and your cat in spirit caged, hang in there bud, one the most difficult things to do, know that you did it out of love,

you have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your good friend

may the great spirit wolf help guide your kitty to the right place in the great beyond .

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Jul '17

I'm so sorry, Caged. RIP Montaque.

weebiekins weebiekins
Jul '17

Sorry for you loss - we love our animals, but still have to make that decision.

wbeleno wbeleno
Jul '17

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets add so much to our lives. I hope the happy memories of your beloved Montaque comforts you.

I'm very sorry for your loss. It's a difficult decision. I hope the memories of the time you had with Montaque bring you some comfort.

Aquarius Aquarius
Jul '17

Caged, I am sorry for your loss. Love lives on, and memories are a gift to treasure.

maja2 maja2
Jul '17

I'm so sorry. I know Montague is with my Henry who crossed the Rainbow Bridge last December. My thoughts are with you. Maybe, when the time is right, you can adopt another little someone.

Mindy's Mom Mindy's Mom
Jul '17

So very sorry to hear about the passing of your cat, Caged Animal. This is such sad news and cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. Montaque has passed over the Rainbow Bridge and is now playing with all the other kittys that have left us. R.I.P Montaque..

Joyful Joyful
Jul '17

So sorry for your loss, Caged Animal.

I am so sorry for your loss of Montaque, too, Caged. It's so difficult to lose a beloved member of the family. May you be reunited one day on the other side.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '17

So sorry for your loss - I know the absence, the missed greetings, the too-quiet home is tough. I hope that your memories bring comfort.

rleaf rleaf
Jul '17

Re: Hackettstown Animal Hospital - RIP Montaque

All of HackCATStown is sorry to hear we can't play with Montaque any more. Happy tails over the Rainbow Bridge good buddy!!!

White Shoes White Shoes
Jul '17

Never an easy thing to do, hugs to you my long time HL friend. You have the comfort knowing that you gave your fur baby a good life and lots of love.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '17

Re: Hackettstown Animal Hospital - RIP Montaque

THIS IS MONTAGUE

Jul '17

Come my friend and we will walk together , he was my pal and always will be
I want to thank every one for your kind words

Jul '17

He was a beautiful cat!

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '17

Thanks for helping me remember just how painfully I miss my beloved dog Jada, who we had to put down last August. I'm crying right now, and I hardly ever cry. I've had to move on with life, and I now have a new furry friend who I love dearly as well, so i don't think of her as deeply with as much sorrow. But I wanted to be reminded. I loved her so much ! The whole family did. Thank you for helping me cry.

Susan Milillo Susan Milillo
Jun '19

So sorry to hear. We had to say goodbye to our 18 year old girl this past April. The staff and doctors at Hackettstown Animal Hospital couldn't have been more compassionate and understanding. This was the second time we went through this, our first cat went at 14 years. It's never easy to say goodbye. Your memories and love will live on.

I had a pet rat, that I was very bonded to and vice versus. I know it sounds weird, but if you raise them from 6 weeks, they act like little dogs/cats. Mine was “cage trained”. Only did its business in her own tank. She chased strings and toys, like a cat. I even had her in my hoodie pocket, when I did my banking. If they only knew.
Rats almost ALWAYS get a tumor. I guess that’s why labs use them so much, besides them being %99 compatible with our own DNA. I couldn’t stand to see that sweet little creature, dragging a tumor around that was almost the size of her. I had her euthanized at Hackettstown Animal Hospital. You should’ve seen their looks....me, crying, holding this little rat. The needle was as long as her. I held her, the Doc stuck the needle right into her chest. A calm, peaceful, end, to her suffering. I even got a sympathy card from them. Good thing rats aren’t religious, or she would’ve had to suffer a lot longer.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Jun '19

So sorry to hear of his passing.
Please remember the good times and how much he loved you and how many things you shared together. I;m sure you gave him all the love he needed. and vice versa,
RIP Montague.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.