America's Got Talent

Anyone watch?
Please bring Nick Cannon back. Tyra just doesn't cut it.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Jun '17

I agree Bothered! I love that show and I am struggling to ignore her. She is so annoying. Nick was great in that show!

Love to Sing Love to Sing
Jun '17

Why was Nick replaced?

No Howard. Not interested.

TM

Troublemaker Troublemaker
Jun '17

Nick's gone off the deep end with the turban and the militant "spoken-word" stuff he's been putting out. Not that any of it bothers me, personally, but I don't think he's ever going to be "family TV"-friendly ever again....

ianimal ianimal
Jun '17

She IS annoying. She's not funny. Nick was hysterical. Hoping they can find someone else and replace her.
Maybe Ryan Dunkleman. Lol!

Jun '17

SHE, Tyra, has to go!!!! I would like to write someone at the station about her. Just don't know how to go about this.

ALSO, AGT should not favor little girls. Would you want to spend time and money to see a little girl play a "ukulele"?

Bernie Bernie
Jun '17

The thing I always liked about Nick was that the people really seemed to like him. Everybody had fun with him, he was willing to do anything, and he seemed respected and well liked. He's no Ryan Seacrest, let's get that right, haaaaa. But Tyra is just so, I don't know, strange.

Jump for the shoe, Hannah Montana!!!

Shocked Shocked
Jun '17

Bernie, that is what ruined the show for me. Howie and Simon drooling over her, the next Taylor Swift, yada yada yada. I have not watched it so far, don't care for Tyra Banks. I may tune in after the auditions to see the final talents. I also don't care for all the back-stories of the contestants, Show me the talent and forget the sympathies and drama.

justwondering justwondering
Jun '17

Ellen DeGeneres would be good.

YES DD! perfect

Jun '17

I'm not crazy about Tyra either, but decided to watch this season anyway. I'm glad I did: Christian Guardino, the 16 yr. old Long Island boy just blew me away!

Lola, totally agree with you regarding Tyra + Christian! Good show. I'm a big Simon lover - have been since day one on Idol. Glad to see he's softened up, too. Thinking becoming a father had that impact on him. Hope so.

Joyce Joyce
Jun '17

Yes love Christian's voice. Also loving the show " World of Dance."

JUST COACH JUST COACH
Jun '17

As I continue to watch, seems Tyra is very low key, almost non-existent. Another singer got my attention this week and the judges loved him: Johnny Manuel. I love when the person just walks up to the mike and sings so effortlessly. Incredible.

Chris Hardwick guest judge tonight. HE should be the new host. Bye bye Tyra

Jul '17

I think they realize Tyra isn't working out, seems like the camera is on her less each week. It's a good thing. We miss Nick!

hktownie hktownie
Jul '17

Yes Chris Hardwick would be a wonderful replacement for Tyra. Perhaps Ryan Seacrest would help bring interest to this program also.

Tyra is pulling this program into the ground.

Also, last night, another youngster received the "golden buzzer". This should not be as they are wasting some excellent talent on these "babies".

Granted, we are all proud of these little souls, but they need to grow up first.

Bernie Bernie
Jul '17

Ryan Seacrest is too busy. Has his radio show, TV show with Kelly Ripka and he is going to host American Idol again.

Jul '17

Oh no, the live shows have started & Tyra is more annoying than ever. I agree that Nick had so much more to offer. There's no enthusiasm or "spark" with Tyra at all. All she could come up with after each act: "So, tell me how you feel" or "How does that make you feel". Seems so stiff and boring. Lots of the talent is incredible, so that's why I'll still tune in. And Simon....I love Simon.

What the heck is Tyra wearing?
Mel B's hair? Yes/No??

Aug '17

Anyone have opinions of last nights program?

Tyra makes me sick and one of the acts failed.

Only interesting thing of this program is: Simon (he has mellowed in his thoughts and phases)

Bernie Bernie
Aug '17

Once again Tyra was awful. Her outfit was awful too. Mel B has changed her look since her divorce and is hitting on all the male performers. Too funny.

Aug '17

Gave up watching...
Tyra is awful and I don't find the acts interesting at all.....

Josepcan Josepcan
Aug '17

My vote is for Diavolo, they are amazing! Def a million dollar act.

Bently
Sep '17

Love In The Stairwell. Those guys are so goofy cute!

Saw on TMZ Mel B is in trouble with drugs.
May be that explains her crazy whacky outfits and hair-dos. Another winner last night. SMH. Just my opinion!

Sep '17

Tyra is terrible !!!!!!

She made a mistake last week with an introduction and Simon snapped at her.

Hope she is gone next year.

Bernie Bernie
Sep '17

I second Diavolo. Outstanding. Reminds me of a Cirque du Soleil type act. And they've gone pretty far!! And, yes, Tyra is awful - she seems so awkward.

Wanted to share this link- a magical performance, the group and the song came together in a perfect moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxoY8uZ1A

hktownie hktownie
Jul '18

Thanks, hktownie...for sharing that. It made me cry!

joyful joyful
Jul '18

Simply Amazing … Thank You ...

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Jul '18

I enjoy watching this show. However, I get very annoyed at times with the filming. Too often the camera focuses on the judges or members of the audience, and the viewers then miss portions of the acts. I wish they would just stay focused on the acts, and show the judges' or audience members' reactions afterward.

THANK YOU DD, they only perform for what 2 minutes, i am ready to call the show and say................focus on the acts. The judges get their turn when speaking, so far love the woman comedian, chorus and magician acts. Also enjoy the kids anytime. I tape it and fast forward through all the commercials and non essential junk. Can watch the whole show in about 20-25 minutes at most.

Just coach Just coach
Jul '18

OMG..I LOVE Tyra on the show!

I love the chorus!

Bessie Bessie
Jul '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.