Property Management Company

I will be moving out of Hackettstown for a couple of years, but plan on returning. I will be renting my house and am looking for a property management company to deal with all the hassles of renting, repairs, collection of rent, etc while I am away. Any recommendations are appreciated.

(I've made it sound like I'm off to jail. I'm not. Just going to be caring for an ailing relative out of state)

You may want to try posting in the classifieds. There may be someone with experience in apartment maintenance who would take the task on for you for less money than a property manager company would. Good luck!

Katherine Katherine
Apr '17

Typically a reliable realtor is your best bet; I'm sorry I don't have any recommendations for this area

Weichert Realtors offers this service.
https://www.weichert.com/rental-property-management/

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Apr '17

give these guys a try, they are good, very good.

Cmmc
1109 State Route 31
Lebanon, NJ 08833
Phone: 908-735-4438

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Apr '17

I second Cmmc!
908-735-4438

The team there is really on top of everything.

Htownmom Htownmom
Apr '17

How big is the house you are renting out?

Phil Up Phil Up
Apr '17

Complete Property Management in Chester 908-876-5106

MomOfGirls MomOfGirls
Apr '17

what percent of your rent do these companies typically take?

Darrin Darrin
Apr '17

Depends how soon after the 1st you want your check - when I researched it the quicker you want your money they more they take - also it depends on how much you let them hold in escrow for repairs etc

skippy skippy
Apr '17

Call Johnny Abromitis at Century21. He will not only do an excellent job... but he will advise you regarding any pitfalls with renting.

fire251 fire251
Apr '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.