Cue Connection 2

My wife and i had some friends over for the winter fest and we were looking for something to do afterward. Discovered that there was a local pool hall we weren't aware of. Cue Connection 2 is at the end of Stiger St. We couldn't believe how nice it is inside. So clean, bright, and lots of tables. Also had ping pong and some other games. Felt bad though because aside from the four of us, only one other person was there. This seems like a great place but i fear that because of its location, people don't know it's there. Anyway, just a public service announcement to anyone interested in cheap fun to check the place out. It was $6/hour to play anything you want. Highly recommended.

Dancicus Fighticus Dancicus Fighticus
Feb '17

My bf and I went Saturday night and enjoyed an hour together. It was our first time there and def not the last time. We saw a movie afterwards. People were friendly too.

Angie White Angie White
Feb '17

Had no idea about this place. I plan on going!

My friends and I go there all the time, Its a great place!

Jack Daniels Jack Daniels
Feb '17

Sounds like a great place .

Steven Steven
Feb '17

Its fantastic, yes.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '17

Is it kid friendly? My 9 year old son has been asking me to take him to play pool.

So very kid friendly. My 12 year old and a few friends had a blast there. Sadly, only 2 other people there. Cue Connection really needs to have more signage and advertising, esp. bc of their obscure/hidden location. Would hate to see something fun for the family shut down.

TigerMom
Feb '17

Agreed, TigerMom. I spoke to the man at the desk and asked if they had a website. He told me that they're on Facebook. To me, if you have a small business, having a website is a must. It definitely helps drive people to the place. And yes, more outdoor signage would be helpful. I felt like giving them some free advertising in this space might help them out a bit. :)

Dancicus Fighticus Dancicus Fighticus
Feb '17

I stopped in there as well, as it's next to my daughter's gymnastics school.

It is indeed spotless and kid-friendly and I wish them well. It is a tough spot and hopefully the positive reviews here might help.

They also might want to consider posting on here themselves, especially if they have special events.

Maybe the town would let them advertise at the beginning of stiger st by quik chek?

Mikey Mikey
Feb '17

Web site and put the url on their sign. I no facebook.

Before I went I thought the sign was for a business long gone.

This place is great. Almost don't want to memtion it and keep it all to myself.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '17

The place next to IHOP was "Boulder Dan's". This is an extremely tough business to be in. Pool halls have been closing almost as fast as bowling alleys.

Personally, I think the ban on smoking indoors had a lot to do with it. The typical clientele of both pool halls and bowling alleys were heavy smokers.

ianimal ianimal
Feb '17

Is it BYO? Yes had to ask...

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Feb '17

Needs booze.

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '17

CBB - Not sure about Cue Connection, but Rack & Roll on 31 in Washington is BYOB.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '17

Yes, Cue Connection 2 is BYOB. Amazing place!

Gianni Gianni
Feb '17

Went by this place today and the place is dark and shut down! Sign says open Tuesday to Sunday at 5pm.

Sergio Qureshi Sergio Qureshi
Jul '17

Sergio - if sign says open Tuesday to Sunday at 5pm, then they are not shut down. SMH!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Jul '17

a few weeks back met up with a few friends - same thing
we were there when it stated it was OPEN, it was NOT open.

We turned and went to the place on RT 31
Rack and Roll Billiards
Address: 432 NJ-31, Washington, NJ 07882
Phone: (908) 574-2177

NOT telling you to go to Cue Connection 2, just saying if they are not open when they say they are - here is somewhere else to go.

Wendy

wbeleno wbeleno
Jul '17

Also if you go on Yelp, it says the place is closed permanently! Nothing really survives in this little ass town!

Jul '17

"Nothing really survives"??

So if you don't spend $ there, you expect it to be still around? Businesses that were popular 40 years ago? Do you think a bowling alley would be guaranteed when they all closed after being popular in the 50's?

Did you miss the 45th anniversary of Sub Shack?

That's just wrong.

I could not agree more, GC.

I've notice that Sergio is often bashing hackettstowns small business places. I don't understand why someone would want to be part of a town that offers such terrible buisness ( in his opinion). Relax Sergio, breathe, try not being so mad all the time.

Simplelivin
Jul '17

Hey Simplelivin I'm not mad just seems like everything that opens in Hackettstown always goes under soon after! It's just my opinion of the situation that's happening. Also how is this bashing?

Jul '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.