Christmas Lights

Looking for Christmas lights to check out. Does anyone know where there are some with music set to them?

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Dec '16

If you are in Hackettstown there is a house off of High Street that goes to music. All you have to do is set your radio to 107.5 when you get close. I think it is Forth Street.

109 fifth street. I just saw a post about this house I was talking about.

In Mansfield, go to Diamond Hill. Claremont and Rt. 57, the first 4-5 houses are all lit. Absolutely beautiful!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Dec '16

There is apparently some kind of Contest of The Inflatables taking place between neighbors on Russling.

Rebecka Rebecka
Dec '16

Great Post --- keep em coming; I am making my map!!!!

I could use some xmas light help though. All my lights on the left side shine brightly but the ones on the right are very dim.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Dec '16

I could use some xmas light help though. All my lights on the left side shine brightly but the ones on the right are very dim.

You have them up backwards.

The Man The Man
Dec '16

Rockport Rd. has some beautiful ones. Not to music but beautifully lit.

Christine Christine
Dec '16

SD- lights usually shine brightest before they burn out ;)

Hot corner Hot corner
Dec '16

Funny SD, the lights on the left side of my house seem to continue emptying my wallet, whereas the lights on the right side are actually generating income.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Dec '16

You're right Man, if I turn around and quit facing the light, it's brighter on the right. Although it appears that the problem might have been caused by some Russians across the street draining power to the neighborhood.

My neighbor, a Trump supporter, had some bad bulbs so he scrapped them all and brought in new, non-traditional lights, with no experience as adornments to a xmas tree. Amazingly he skipped the colors and went with all white. Imported from Georgia --- the country. He said it was time to trim the tree to make his display great again.

ho ho ho :>)

Dec '16

I tried to fix my lights on the left, but they seem to refuse to stop crying, for some reason. I tried to help them get on with the work of lighting, but all they wanted to do was keep blaming the lights on the right for being brighter, saying how "unfair" it was. I threatened to replace the light on the left, but then they put in a call to the electrical union boss, who threatened my life if I replaced them. He also demanded I make the lights on the right as dim as the ones on the left, so it would be a "level playing field."

Dec '16

political Christmas lights

smh.....

JWolfe75 JWolfe75
Dec '16

Sorry, just meant as a humor diversion.... Back to the lights!!!!

Dec '16

yeah, we were just having a little fun with each other. LOL

Dec '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.