Anxiety attacks

Does anybody have any suggestions for stopping anxiety attacks as they are happening or before they happen? I know it should be an easy mind over matter thing but they still get the best of me most of the time. I don't want to go to the doctor for drugs but would like to get them under control. Thanks for your input.

Trebor Trebor
Dec '16

I have anxiety attacks due to lyme disease and the first thing I do when they start to come on is MOVE........then I call someone and TALK........there is something about moving and talking to someone that makes them go away......If they dont go away after that and get worse (which usually does not happen) I'm usually on my way to crying...and after a good cry I feel so much better. It's like releasing the pressure on a pressure cooker. I also scream at "the anxiety" to go ahead and "effin" try to kill me...I dare you. Sounds weird but with me once im in a full blown attack, I feel like Im going to die and thinking about dieing makes them worse...so a counselor told me once that I should just scream to the panic and tell it to go ahead and try to kill me....cause I know in my head that they won't.......and if all else fails I take a xanex!

littlelu littlelu
Dec '16

I had my very first Anxiety Attack after my only sister died 8 years ago. I was waking up in the night screaming her name and soaking wet. Pains in my chest and the whole nine yards. I also would have them when we would go out to a concert or theatre and when all the people got in the room and the loud music started...I had to run out of there because my heart was racing so much. Went to the Emergency Room at the hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack several times and eventually my Dr. put me on Zanex. I took a few of the pills and eventually tapered them off to a as really needed basis. It is very easy to become addicted to the drugs the Drs. give you so easily anymore and I sure did not want that to happen.. Now when I feel the Anxiety starting to come on...I breath in deep and slowly exhale several times...Try to get a different mindset and leave the area immediately wherever I am and get doing or thinking of something else. Over a year now and I have only had to take meds. once or twice to get through...

Joyful Joyful
Dec '16

Turn your wrist face up. In the area in the middle, where you can see your veins, put pressure.
Close your eyes and envision a color that you associate with calming and peace (for me this is light purple) covering you.
Breathe in and hold it, as you exhale consciously think that you are exhaling your anxiety. Repeat this a few times.
Ask for assistance from your higher powers and tell yourself that you are OK. That everything is OK and just breathe.
Light and Love

sapphirebluz sapphirebluz
Dec '16

It depends on why you are having the anxiety. It's not uncommon for people to suffer an anxiety attack at some point in their life due to stress. If that is the case then more than likely stress management will help. but if you are like me and have an inherited general anxiety disorder, drugs can be a blessing. I remember my first panic attack...i was in college in my favorite art history lecture and out of the blue...wham! It was horrible. The only comfort was that I knew what was happening as my mother and brother both have them as well. About 15 minutes and it passed.

At various times I've been on Xanax and Klonopin and they definitely work. Far from making you feel like a zombie, the right dose makes you feel just "normal". Not saying you need it, but don't automatically dismiss something that could potentially have a hugely positive effect on your life. The trouble is there still exists a stigma to any issue of the brain, which is just an organ, while no such stigma exists for other organs in the body that may have a problem. As my doctor told me, "If you had diabetes you'd take insulin, right?" So basically what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be a simple issue of "mind over matter" as you suggest. There are chemical/receptor issues at the core of panic attacks that you likely have no power to control, anymore than a person with a crapped-out pancreas that isn't producing enough insulin can control that by mind over matter. Your brain is telling you that you are in some form of imminent danger when no actual danger exists. It's like fight-or-flight on steroids. Just consider the option.

eperot eperot
Dec '16

Meditation can teach you some useful techniques for managing anxiety and all kinds of stress. I don't meditate much these days but still apply fundamental exercises when feeling overwhelmed or anxious.

Hot yoga works for me. I find that if I do hot yoga once a week, I am able to relax and think for levelheadedly. This helps me to not get them at all. When I don't go to hot yoga, I become more "short fused" as they say. I love Xanax and it definitely helps when its needed, but it really isn't good to take it all the time.

TryIt
Dec '16

Thanks for all the advise it is really helpful to know that quite a few people have the same symptoms as I have and I'm not going crazy. Sometimes I can talk myself out of the attacks but other times nothing seems to help. I will be going to the doctor just to make sure nothing is wrong and to get advise on what can be done if anything.

Trebor Trebor
Dec '16

I have free-floating anxiety associated with my fibromyalgia. Nov. of this year is the first of only 2 times I've ever taken Xanax and that was a preemptive measure to ward off any sort of panic attack during flight (my claustrophobia has gotten very bad) In general I use something called Rescue Remedy and it always seems to work well whether before or during an attack. Also, I call my mother. My mother can almost always talk me down, but that's just me. Sometimes I try to cry as quickly as I can, but I mean really cry, like all out... ugly, loud cry... Seems to relieve the pressure in the chest and helps from really getting deep in to the throws of it. Sorry you have to go through this. God Bless!!

weebiekins weebiekins
Dec '16

Re: Anxiety attacks

Praying about it ALWAYS help.

Solomon. Solomon.
Dec '16

Yes, not just praying, but getting to know God. Read the Bible and get right with the Lord. He made you and is known as the Greatest Physician.

LVRes LVRes
Dec '16

X anex - I agree there is a stigma about anything to do with the brain. Everyone has different ways, but if the yoga etc do not work, walking around with the anxiety all over is crazy. There is medical care. Be well and be happy.

Single dad Single dad
Dec '16

So true, LVRes & Solomon

It's been 22 years since I went thru my siege with anxiety attacks. Never went on meds, but did put into practice what you are talking about and never had another in all these years. I Thank God to this day for setting me free. +

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '16

If you can, close your eyes and focus on your breathing, nothing else. Youtube is great. Googled this for ongoing: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOgpzRJxJg.

maja2 maja2
Dec '16

We just offered a seminar on this topic at work and the counselor recommended the 4-7-8 breathing technique ( http://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/4-7-8-breathing-stress-relief-techniques). Also, if you can divert your mind - by talking to other people (as was mentioned above) or exercise.

I find it all depends on how severe my attack is in the moment as to whether mediciation is needed or not. Seeking out counseling helped when my anxiety attacks were daily and I couldn't control them. Acupuncture really helped as well. Debbie at Skylands was wonderful.
Once my symptoms were better controlled and I wasn't always in a heightened state, I found some techniques to help me when my attacks were building. Grounding has been a very helpful tool for me to use. It's a 5,4,3,2,1 sensory refocusing of your mind. Deep breathing and holding the breath has helped. Another strategy is to know I have an escape in social situations. I keep medicine on hand but have been lucky to avoid taking it for the last year.
Managing your anxiety certainly can be overwhelming. If you find the right people to help you it becomes a journey of self learning and finding out your boundaries.

Candace
Dec '16

Look up Lisa A. Romano anxiety on YouTube. She is a life coach and has hundreds of videos. Just having an understanding of why we have anxiety and how it presents with physical symptoms is helpful. Sometimes just calling it out for what it is, challenging it and then talking it down is enough to make it go away!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=ymyy-t-999&p=lisa+romano+anxiety#id=3&vid=3f2848a9e52eb2e27263d99a6a88d410&action=click

Gardenfish Gardenfish
Dec '16

JeffersonRepub...this could more like your "set point".."base point". Bringing that down to a lower "operational" level is something to really work on. Then all the daily stress is easier to deal with. It just isn't as big of a deal as it always was. Practicing awareness...stopping and asking yourself..What 's going on? really helps to ground us. We tend to live like robots and focus on everything that is outside of us. I've had success with this...pretty darn amazing. Takes initiative, willingness and practice but it works.

Gardenfish Gardenfish
Dec '16

panic attacks are the worst. A good book to read is called from panic to power. It becomes your best friend!

pumpkin43 pumpkin43
Dec '16

Gardenfish,

I've been "into" the whole "live in the present"/awareness/mindfulness thing for awhile now... it's helping, but it's SLOW going. It seems to take a very long time to change your setpoint. And then, all it takes is an event (or several) to push you right back up again! Very frustrating. I wish it could be like in the movies: you have a near-death experience which changes your whole perspective in an instant. Boom! You're cured! LOL

I will say, while my "episodes" haven't really gotten much less frequent, they do seem to have gotten less severe, overall. I realize it's happening, and take immediate action, which usually translates into less severe symptoms for a shorter time period. Still sucks!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Dec '16

"Yes, not just praying, but getting to know God. Read the Bible and get right with the Lord. He made you and is known as the Greatest Physician."

If you really want assistance with true Panic Anxiety Disorder, this advice just isn't going to help. I understand that many people find solace in their religious beliefs but once they cross the line into medical science I have a duty to call people out on it. Anxiety disorders and depression which are often co-morbid need to be taken seriously, just as seriously as any other health issue that can have a severe impact on an individual's well being. Praying to Jesus isn't going to help an anxiety disorder anymore than "getting right with the Lord" or reading the bible is going to resolve your plaque psoriasis. Get with the 21st century.

eperot eperot
Dec '16

Be very careful with benzos. I was on a Xanax regime for 3 years following an assault and had to go to detox for 28 days. They're great in the short term as needed, but anything more than that requires a different kind of medication. Discuss your concerns with your doctor, they're not always helpful, but sometimes they have good ideas. Good luck to you.

Gentle Mercy Gentle Mercy
Dec '16

"If you really want assistance with true Panic Anxiety Disorder, this advice just isn't going to help. I understand that many people find solace in their religious beliefs but once they cross the line into medical science I have a duty to call people out on it. Anxiety disorders and depression which are often co-morbid need to be taken seriously, just as seriously as any other health issue that can have a severe impact on an individual's well being. Praying to Jesus isn't going to help an anxiety disorder anymore than "getting right with the Lord" or reading the bible is going to resolve your plaque psoriasis. Get with the 21st century."

Great post!

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

"Get with the 21st century."

Is God dead? Because as I look around this planet, he (by whichever name you call him) seems to still be around quite a bit....

eperot, I found your post a little rude and off-putting. I'm not disagreeing with you that modern medicine has made great strides in this field, and I have nothing against modern medications in it's treatment. But frankly, who are you to say whether or not some kind of prayer or spiritual guidance may not help someone else? Just because YOU don't believe in it (I'm assuming), doesn't mean it can't help someone else. Plenty (millions) have found solace in their religion of choice. It doesn't make a whit of difference that YOU haven't.

But then, I'm used to atheist animosity and hostility in these parts.

Dec '16

JR - The point is, God is not a doctor. I've never seen a Rx written by Dr. God. ;-)

If prayer helps people spiritually that's great, but you can't depend on it for a cure.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

"If you really want assistance with true Panic Anxiety Disorder"...

I am not down playing the seriousness of this condition. I was told by a nurse in the hospital I was in that I exhibited the worse symptoms of this condition that she had ever seen. I know how bad this can get. I have experienced it.

I have also experienced the complete healing of this condition thru prayer. I had a choice to make after reading every article, book, discussions with others who experienced anxiety / panic attacks, I could find. A friend told me how she was able to get free of this condition and I decided to give prayer and study a try before going on any more meds.

It worked! My faith grew as a reault of this experience and continues to grow. The condition has never returned. It has been over two decades now.

I realize this does not work for everyone. It does take a measure of faith, but to disregard prayer completely in the relm of healing is both foolish and ignorant on your part.

Spring fever Spring fever
Dec '16

Calico-

You can (possibly) if the condition is one of emotion. Not all emotional disorders are CHEMICAL disorders. Medicine is great for chemical disorders, but only a patch for emotional disorders caused by THOUGHT. But we're getting a little deep here.

For example, positive thinking, not worrying, gaining a grander perspective on life, there are many things that can help correct these conditions (again, provided they are not chemical in nature.) Not everyone who is depressed or has anxiety has a chemical disorder.

Dec '16

"I realize this does not work for everyone. It does take a measure of faith, but to disregard prayer completely in the relm of healing is both foolish and ignorant on your part."

And many DOCTORS agree.

Dec '16

"If prayer helps people spiritually, that's great,
But you can't depend on it for a cure."

The same is true for meds, you can't depend on them for a cure...

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '16

"I realize this does not work for everyone. It does take a measure of faith, but to disregard prayer completely in the relm of healing is both foolish and ignorant on your part."

Hmmm, I'm an Athiest therefore prayer isn't an option for me. I guess I'm foolish and ignorant and probably medically doomed. Darn it! Oh well, carry on.....

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

"Plenty (millions) have found solace in their religion of choice. "

Re-read my post. I say basically the same thing. I would classify prayer as a form of meditation to be possibly useful and certainly not harmful as a part of a holistic plan to alleviate a medical condition...there are studies that display the power of the mind with regard to placebos...even when people know they are getting the placebo they sometimes get better simply because they are "getting something". But:

"eperot, I found your post a little rude and off-putting. "
It was designed to be. Because taking what I just said above to heart, anyone who would suggest that getting right with the Lord is enough to replace actual medical treatment for a medical condition is grossly irresponsible. That I have to defend that position baffles me.

eperot eperot
Dec '16

I'm sure alot of things baffle you... like the recent presidential election LOL.

No one is saying ONLY a religious/spiritual "healing" is worthwhile... but it certainly can be healing, even many doctors agree. Just google it.

Now, here's where I get confused when I examine the atheist position: how do you explain the placebo effect? Because it has been shown, for many years, the placebo effect- with absolutely zero "medical"(chemical) value, has been shown to WORK. And if it works, then it WORKS. If someone reports their pain lessening after taking a sugar pill, are you going to tell them they're wrong? The BRAIN is a mysterious thing, that creates IT'S OWN chemicals and electrical impulses, and can do MANY things chemicals CAN'T.

All that to say... even if prayer is a "placebo effect", if it works, IT WORKS.

Of course no one is saying prayer will heal a broken bone, but that's the picture the anti-prayer zealots always try to paint. But we are talking about mental and emotional issues here: the brain very powerful in these areas.

It reminds me of the M*A*S*H episode where they had run out of morphine, and so had to resort to giving patients placebos for their post-operative pain. And Winchester refused to believe it would work at all. Of course it did in many cases, and a quick google of medical history bares that out.

Don't be a Winchester, eperot. LOL

Dec '16

Calico, I was not calling the person ignorant who does not believe in praying for healing. I was refering to the same post, which later in the post, stated they felt it necessary to call people out on the practice of considering prayer in the treatment of anxity disorders.
The concept that prayer can not even be considered in remediation or healing in medical situations with or without other meds, is what is ignorant. To each his own.

Dec '16

my story: I had a panic attack at work and did not know that what it was. I had to go to the ER. I was standing at my copy machine in my office. All of a sudden I felt light headed my heart started pounding Thought I was going to faint. Thought I was having a heart attack...blood pressure was up.... Got an IV of just normal saline....had heart tests done. Felt better within an hour... I was so scared felt so off base for days. Followed up with cardiologist. And regular MD. All tests came back fine. That's when they told me I had a panic attack...so what do you do... I was told to exercise, yoga, eat better. Stop the caffeine. Which I drank diet soda everyday. That's the day I quit diet soda cold turkey. Then I figured out I had a panic attack in the car driving previous months before. (just thought I was getting sick). I was told stress and being anxious brings them on. Which I was... Did all the things I was told to do... Did not work. Was more worried I was going to crash driving. I was put on medication, had to find the right one. Some made my symptoms worse. I got the miracle med that worked for me. I would not hesitate on meds. That's what they are there for.

Scary Scary
Dec '16

Pumpkin 43 suggested a book Panic to Power...awesome and a great place to start!

JR- you are right..it is a slow process to healing. I am still new to all of this. Takes a lot of effort and hard work. There are a lot of life changes to make. Right now I really want to make meditation part of my daily schedule. Many sources suggest that meditation will work wonders. I was very resistant to it for a long time but I think now I am ready to give it a shot.

Also...EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) (Tapping)...great for clearing anxiety!!
Look up: The Tapping Solution
It is an easy method to use as a self healing tool.

Gardenfish Gardenfish
Dec '16

Tapping did nothing for me.

I've tried meditation, but for whatever reason, it's not for me... at least not in the "traditional" description.... being still/quiet, emptying the mind.... I have discovered that meditations, for me, isn't about forcing the mind empty.... it's about allowing all those thoughts to flow, so you can let them go.... sort of like writing stuff down in a list, so you're not thinking about it while you're lying in bed trying to go to sleep. For me, meditative ACTIVITIES work better than what is thought of s traditional meditation...

Stretching (my stretching is very long holds, very yoga-like)
Hiking
Playing music (I'm a guitar player)

For me, JOY is a large part of the equation. "Just emptying the mind" doesn't jive with me.... seems like Sisyphus, the never-ending battle that can never be achieved (pushing a boulder up a hill for eternity). Instead, my approach is to find things that both bring me joy and allow me think... allow my mind to wander... OR make my mind concentrate on ONE THING, focus... the hiking is more of a "talking to my therapist self" as I hike through the beauty of nature, by the end of the hike, I'm tired of talking and thinking lol. Guitar playing- especially learning new music/techniques- makes me focus ONLY on that, freeing my mind of anything else.

It's been a journey. And it's never going to end. Like Sisyphus!

Dec '16

All my life I have been pretty immune to stress thriving in a very stressful environment with ease. As I age, my hormone levels have changed and suddenly I find myself in anxiety attacks over the silliest things or nothing --- even the weather. Medications I need may be exacerbating this but whatever the cause, it's there.

Not at the point of needing drugs, so far I have been able to laugh it off, enjoy the experience for what it is and move on. I can see though where a bit more severe would be very detrimental to my day. At that point I will go for all of the above mentioned, spiritual, chemical, physical, ---- I would try a bit of everything and see what does the job. Would like to avoid the chems though so would focus on the spiritual and physical. Like JR said, maybe just a good walk or some active exercise might do a lot.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Dec '16

Anyone experience both depression and anxiety? Its aweful and paralyzing.
So far not the right meds..

I’d like to bring this post back due to my own debilitating anxiety. Does anyone see a good therapist in the area that had actually been able to help rather than just sit and listen to you rant? What has been everyone’s experience with this? I’m so stuck and lost in it. :(

I suggest see which prescribing therapists accept your insurance and then look/ask for reviews................

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '18

Mom3 - they are expensive, so definitely check with your insurance provider. I see the doctors over at Hackettstown Pyschological Associates in Hastings Square and they have helped me so much. When you call to set up appointments, don’t be afraid to ask the therapist exactly what to expect from your sessions, and if it doesn’t seem like what you’re looking for, try someone else.

Katherine Katherine
Jun '18

Zanex is dirt cheap...under 2 dollars for 20 -- check goodrx .com. There are many physicians who will prescribe it for you. None of the breathing stuff worked for me. Once it starts, I am shaking and cannot think.. Another option, CBD gummies, are legal and available by mail. Also, I understand they have them at Panther Valley pharmacy. Maybe it's a quick solution and the lynching will come here on HL, but this is just more info. Hope you figure out what works for you.!!!!.

Acl76 Acl76
Jun '18

Try eliminating sugary products, chocolate, caffeine, and diet sodas. Increase fruits and vegetables and include small amounts of protein at each meal. 5 to 6 evenly spaced small meals a day helped me greatly.

Anxiety and panic attacks are awful to experience but keep in mind you are not alone. A lot of us have been through them
and they have not returned. It's been 24 years for me. But I have learned ways to deal with stress better, control negative thoughts and generally be more optimistic about life. I will be praying for you.

Jun '18

One or two .25 Xanax under the tongue can stop an anxiety attack within minutes of it happening.
I’ve been on them for years, taking only as needed - sometimes daily if a lot of stress is going on, sometimes not for weeks.
At the right dose, they really do make you feel normal again. I sometimes take that second one if the anxiety is really bad and I want to feel a bit calmer.

Momofgirls Momofgirls
Jun '18

I've suffered from anxiety for years but they got VERY bad about 15 years ago. I would have 4 to 5 attacks every day.....on the floor histerical, get me to the hospital kind of attacks. I ended up being diagnosed with Lyme desease and Bartonella, which can cause sever anxiety. Once treat for those illnesses the anxiety attacks pretty much went away. Now I get them occasionally and those are more like situational attacks...the ones I had due to the Lyme and Bartonella were coming out of no where..

I don't know what yours are like but if they are severe and seem to come out of no where you might consider getting tested.

Having anxiety because of say a fight with the husband, or money issues are one thing, but the type that are "put you on the ground, histerical, I'm gonna die" attacks that happen all day long are another......

I would think to start go talk to your primary and take it from there.

littlelu littlelu
Jun '18

Start at the root of the issue. When you catch your mind racing stop and realize that you’re overthinking in that moment. Deep breaths. Focus on something in front of you for a minute or so. The color of the object or trace the outline of it. If you continue to catch yourself the attacks will come less and less because you know you’re in control of it. Hope this helps.

Hi, from a holistic perspective, you should consider having a complete CBC done (complete blood count)..
You might just be deficient in the main types of minerals (magnesium. zinc, and calcium).

I ought to know from experience: I had panic attacks for many years and actually had to withdraw (very painfully) from college because of it, as I was only 18 years old and did not know at all what was the matter!

Also, after experiencing them for some years afterward, I did start taking amazing magnesium/calcium supplements and do some deep breathing techniques and visualization techniques, as well as using sandalwood essential oil and bergamot oil as well (does really help if placed on wrists). The smell is calming and relaxing. All of these treatments are not chemical-induced, can be affordable, and can have healthy effects on the body as well.

This book should be read about the science behind panic attacks:
"Natural Prescription for Nutritional Healing" (any version of this book is terrific)!
They carry the book most likely at the Hackettstown Library (so you can copy the information for free!).

The most amazing product is called "Rescue Remedy" from "Bach's Flower Essences" and is a great tool for keeping in your vicinity and which can actually aid in preventing panic attacks from starting.

Here is the direct link from Walmart's site:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/RESCUE-REMEDY-NATURAL-STRESS-RELIEF-FAST-ACTING-SPRAY-0-245-FL-OZ/26958961

PS They also sell it at the Hackettstown Health Food Store (call before going there)

If this all can help you, I am very glad to oblige! :-)

I too suffer from panic attacks. Glad this post showed up. I recently broke my ankle and have been having severe anxiety because I cannot get up and move around. I already take Xanax for years and like had to triple my dose due to severe panic throughout this broken ankle. Xanax truly works fast to stop the panic attack and I also have used the Rescue Remedy. Will be trying the CBD gummies to see if that helps. People think you are crazy because this happens but it is a real thing. Have also gone for counseling but books helped me more actually.

HorseGirl HorseGirl
Jun '18

Don't be like this guy https://youtu.be/dADChe2Om9w

i have had panic attacks for many years. i do take xanex for them now and it works great but before i was on any medication i tried anything to stop them. 1 trick that worked almost everytime was to jump in a very very cold shower....it wasnt enjoyable but it worked. if it was winter time with snow i remember taking off my cloths and jumping in the snow. crazy but it worked for me.

good luck to anyone who is suffering from these attacks

I am so surprised at how many people suffer from anxiety attacks. I too experienced them. The first one was at night and I too thought it was a heart attack, though I had no pain nor any difficulty breathing. I didn't know what it was. I went to the ER and they did an EKG and determined it was not a heart attack and gave me valium. I came home and went right to sleep and woke up the next morning feeling fine. That was 35 years ago. Since then I have had 3 more. The second was during the day and I went for a walk, mainly because if I collapsed, I thought it was more likely that someone would find me. That seemed to help, the next two I just did something physical. Scrubbing my kitchen floor was very helpful. Other than the valium given to me in the hospital I have never taken any drugs. The four attacks happened over a period of about two years, and then they just stopped. I have no idea what brought them on, or why they stopped. But I sympathize with all who experience them. They are horrible. I consider myself very lucky that they stopped as quickly as they came on and that I found a way to make them stop when I had them. And my kitchen floor got a few really good scrubbings. Good luck to all who suffer from them.

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Jun '18

I believe Mom3 was asking for a good therapist and not advice on anxiety/panic attacks so here goes my response:

My daughter sees a great therapist at Psychological Associates of North Jersey. Ask for Katie. There are quite a few therapists you can also choose from over there. They are located right by KFC in the same building as Lab Corp except they are on the 2nd floor.

It's a work in progress but the results I see in my daughter are amazing. She really did wonders for her anxiety.

countryside
Jun '18

I've cured myself 3 ways...
Stopped drinking coffee
Taking high quality "5 Htp supplements"
Finally, removing toxic people from my life.

The first two really helped though.
Wishing you the best

NO caffeine: no coffee, no chocolate, no soda.

not much sugar.

I agree w/ you Lina with all suggestions!

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '18

Ps just knowing others are going through the same thing does help a little,,,
"you are not alone".. !!

couldnt agree with you more eperot...

charmer charmer
Jun '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.