FOUND - gray tabby kitten Sharp St.

Found on Sharp St. Gray tabby kitten. looks to be about 6-8 weeks old and in good health from what I can tell.

DonnaV DonnaV
Oct '16

Is it friendly?

Jesse123 Jesse123
Oct '16

Can you post a pic?

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

R u looking for a home for it?

LVRes LVRes
Oct '16

Hopefully the photo I took this morning loaded correctly. He/She's as cute as a button but is very scared. Hoping somebody claims it before I catch it and bring it to a shelter.

DonnaV DonnaV
Oct '16

doesn't look like to photo came through. sorry.

DonnaV DonnaV
Oct '16

Keep me posted. I am looking to rescue a cat. Was hoping to rescue the black and white kitty from the other thread, but it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to keep it in one place...

Challah Challah
Oct '16

Where is the kitten now?

Jesse123 Jesse123
Oct '16

NIce of you to take it Challah, too bad about the sweet cat in Mansfield village - shame if it does not find home before the winter.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Oct '16

The kitten is not still outside, is it? At that age, it is barely weaned, no survival skills and will be killed and eaten by any number of other animals. If you get it inside and no one else offers I will take it to foster.

Dansker Dansker
Oct '16

Re: FOUND - gray tabby kitten Sharp St.

We lost our kitty last week is this the one you found

Marcalina Marcalina
Oct '16

Marcalina, how old is your cat? hard to tell in the picture. Do you need help? message me if you do

Worried Worried
Oct '16

@ worried she is about 6 months old, but she was the runt of the litter. She is tiny.

Marcalina Marcalina
Oct '16

Any news on the little kitten?

Dansker Dansker
Oct '16

UPDATE- I haven't heard a peep since yesterday evening. It was so difficult to find. Every meow seemed to put it in a different spot. I did my best but couldn't find it. I'm hoping he found his way back home or someone scooped him up. I'm so very sad.

DonnaV DonnaV
Oct '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.