Kudos to the DPW and HPD

Here's a concept: Instead ot the recent complaints about road closures and detours, how about KUDOS to our DPW and HPD for the effecient handling of traffic pattern changes while a number of streets were repaved. For at least the third year in a row, significant improvements to our streets have been made. Minor short-term inconvenience has resulted in great improvements. Again, a job well done.

WCGuy WCGuy
Aug '16

I second that!! Was also going to post. A GREAT job done by all. I live in kenwood and was happy to see a great improvement. Thanks to all.

Geekdad Geekdad
Aug '16

I've said plenty of times, we have great services imo.

DPW, PD, Rec. dept. they all do a great job.

ScottB ScottB
Aug '16

I'm with you. Complaining about a minor inconvenience of traffic patterns for a day or two vs. beautifully paved and safe roads.....first world problem to be sure. Well done, DPW, HPD!

sumerrain1 sumerrain1
Aug '16

I live in Kenwood also and am thrilled by our beautiful roads. I also thank the DPW for their help and up-dates. I am disabled and unable to walk to the next street to leave my car. They let me have constant up-dates on when work would be done, so I could plan my medical appointments and other things. Thanks to both the milling and paving crews too, who made sure I knew what was going on and assured me they would make sure I got out if needed. All were extremely polite and helpful.

Dansker Dansker
Aug '16

Thank you to all our hard working town employees! DPW, HPD, HRS, BID and council members with our Mayor,. Also please do not forget all the volunteers on all the different committees in town. These are people that volunteer their time to help run our town. These are your neighbors!

Christine Christine
Aug '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.