Anyone lose orange cat?

There is a very dog friendly orange cat which might be list. It is in Riverside Edge apartments by first building on left as you come in. Neighbors are feeding it so if you are looking for your lost kitty, it could be yours. Hope he finds his home soon. Seems very friendly.

Doreen Oheren Doreen Oheren
Jun '16

Can you post a pic?

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

what is it with people losing cats in this town? It's really not hard to keep them indoors.

eperot eperot
Jul '16

eperot - You don't have a cat do you? ;-)

eperot - People love their pets. Give Doreen a lot of credit for taking care of a nice cat so that the owner may reclaim him soon. BTW, it is hard to keep cats indoors, as their natural instincts are to go outdoors and hunt.

DannyC DannyC
Jul '16

Oh I agree, and I love my pets too. But I still manage to keep them indoors where they are safe. I just think it's hilarious how every time I come on HL there are always "lost cat" posts. No offense. Just asking.

eperot eperot
Jul '16

all 4 cats stay in (except that they are allowed on my high up deck under supervision)...Three came from the great outdoors - one would love to saunter out the front door - That's not happening.........I have to keep them safe.........They do fine this way.........

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '16

Eperot you obviously don't have cats n kids.
Hard to keep cats inside when your kids bring friends over and they leave the doors wide open. Cats natural instincts are to be outside and no matter how much they love you an open backdoor means opportunity for them to go outside and explore.

If you do not find the owner of the lost orange cat I am willing to foster him/her till we find it a permanent home. Unfortunately from my understandings all shelters are full to capacity sadly. So I am willing to give our furry friend a temporary home till we find it a permanent home. Just send me a private email. I am well equipped to foster a stranded cat.

Jacqui Jacqui
Jul '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.