Randolph Oral Surgeons (in Hackettstown)

Anyone have experience with them? Son needs wisdom teeth taken out and that is who was recommended.

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

I do not have experience with Randolph Oral Surgeons however I had all(4) wisdom teeth taken out this year by Dr. Gugala out of Hackettstown Oral Surgery located in Patriots Plaza (strip mall across from Target) Dr. Gugala and Dr. Bogart (partners in practice) went out of their way to accommodate my schedule afterwards for my follow up appointments. I was very impressed with their patient care and attentiveness to my needs. I would recommend them to anyone needing any dental work. 5 stars- hands down. Their office staff is also incredibly friendly and helpful.

http://www.hackettstownoralsurgery.com/meet-us/meet-the-doctor/steven-bogart-dds/

http://www.hackettstownoralsurgery.com/meet-us/meet-the-doctor/hubert-gugala-dmd/

GetTheFacts GetTheFacts
Jun '16

I've been there more times then I would like to admit for severe dental problems. I saw Dr. Singer who was wonderful. Years ago I saw Dr.Rosenbaum to have my wisdom teeth pulled out and it went very well.

red76nj red76nj
Jun '16

My husband and my son have both had extractions done by Dr Kim. Excellent, very little pain, almost no swelling.

hktownie hktownie
Jun '16

Thanks! Good to know

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

yes, agreed, dr. kim is very good

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Jun '16

Yes, I've had oral surgery done there last summer. Very pleased with them.

justjc3 justjc3
Jun '16

All the doctors in the practice are great!! Good luck!!

Cherie Cherie
Jun '16

My two children had their wisdom teeth done by Dr. Kim. He was excellent with both and we were very satisfied.

They did a good job but if you don't have insurance insanely expensive

Kay85 Kay85
Jun '16

Yes, very pleased with both the Hackettstown and Randolph offices. My daughter had her wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Kim earlier this year and he did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Randolph Oral Surgery.

Sounds like Dr. Kim may be the go to Doc. Just can't forget the checkbook!!! Ugh
Thanks everyone!

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

Oral surgery may well be covered by regular health insurance. It covered me for an extraction- only because it was surgery by a surgeon..........good luck

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '16

Dr. Kim took my daughter's wisdom teeth out as well, and he was fantastic with her. Minimal swelling and pain.

ForClarification ForClarification
Jun '16

I was planning on checking if my regular health insurance will cover this. I'll make that phone call!!!

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

If the wisdom teeth are impacted , it may be covered under your medical and your dental. Ask that question at your consult. I work for an Orthodontist and we only use Randolph Oral Surgery. They take many insurances. Unfortunately , if you do not have insurance Oral Surgery can be expensive and that is at any oral surgery office. Good Luck!

Suburbia Suburbia
Jun '16

It's covered :-)

Now lets hope his recovery is just as painless.....

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

Best of luck! Its good that you're getting this taken care of for him Dallas. Much easier to get them out when the kids are young before the teeth get deep roots. Tell him its a gift from you to him :-)

hktownie hktownie
Jun '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.