Looking for revolving door in the area

Pretty weird request i know, but:

Can anyone think of a place - open to the public -that has a revolving door in the Hackettstown area?

I can't think of any - any help would be appreciated :)

I think there's one on the Mars building.

Htown Resident Htown Resident
Apr '16

There is a company in South Hackensack called American Revolving Door. Perhaps you can call them to see if there are any in the area.

Morristown Carol G. Simon Cancer Center has one. I know its not in the area but I do not know of any around here.

Christine Christine
Apr '16

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

I would like to film the doors for a scene of a person entering and exiting a building through revolving doors for a school project. I would not film any random people or include any distinguishing features / landmarks / logo.

For my purposes, Mars and the Cancer center don't seem appropriate. I'm thinking maybe a store or a public building.

I really can't think of any in the area either. If anyone else knows of one - let me know!

LV2, a trip to Manhattan may be in your future.....tons of them

Darrin Darrin
Apr '16

Does the sucasunna shoprite still have one?

Probably get arrested for filming without a permit in NYC... ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Apr '16

It's not exactly nearby, but you may wish to read this article (print was small) and call to see if they still have the mahogany revolving door at the Bernards Inn that was installed during renovations in the 1980's. It's in the Bernardsville area. I imagine there's somewhere closer, but I can't think of any either at the moment.

Phil D. Phil D.
Apr '16

might still be one in the sucasanna shoprite

Brad2
Apr '16

Not one at succasunna shoprite. The only ones I can think of are at hospitals and the airport.

Njchia Njchia
Apr '16

I think the Holiday Inn in Clinton has one. Hospitals and hotels are your best bet around here.

ianimal ianimal
Apr '16

Wegman in Bethlehem Twsp has one

Bernie Bernie
Apr '16

I was at the Bernards Inn last week and the revolving door is definitely still there.

Revolving Door
Apr '16

There is a building in Mt. Arlington that has the doors your looking for. The building serves offices, medical offices, & a cafe. I would consider it public. 400 Valley Rd. Mt. Arlington.

Civilguy80 Civilguy80
Apr '16

This whole area is a revolving door

Thanks for a good laugh iRun...

GWTWQUEENIE GWTWQUEENIE
Apr '16

I don't get your joke iRun - but i'm sure it's funny.

PhilD thanks for the Bernards Inn tip - the door looks beautiful but too nice for what I need :)

I will be visiting the one in Mt. Arlington this weekend - and have a bunch of back-ups if needed thanks to this thread.

Thanks everyone!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.