Lost TEDDY BEAR

My son lost his brown bear in front of franks pizza the night of feb 12 (Friday). When we realized he was gone we went back and asked the hostesses. She said a man came in with the bear earlier and asked if anyone lost one. But he would not leave it there. He misses this bear tremendously. Brown bear. 14 inches tall. Please reply back if found.

Do you have a photo? Maybe someone has one just like to replace, if not found.......

Josepcan Josepcan
Feb '16

Frank's in Mansfield, on Stiger Street or in Budd Lake? I'll be at the one in Budd Lake for lunch today.

1988LJ 1988LJ
Feb '16

If it was Frank's on Stiger then the police station is really close. Maybe the guy wanted to leave it with the police instead of at Frank's in case who ever dropped it was at one of the other businesses. Have you checked with them?

No, I have not seen him. Which Frank's? I hope you find him soon.

Hello Kitty :) Hello Kitty :)
Feb '16

This was at Frank's in Mansfield. I checked with the police last night but no luck. I checked all the other stores in the strip also. But he only went into Frank's pizza to ask if anyone lost the bear. Can't understand why he attempted to find the owner in one store but held onto it instead. It was a rough night for my boy:(

It was seen in front of Party City last night. Check with them or all of the stores in that strip. Can you let us know if you find it?

Flapjack Flapjack
Feb '16

Hi flapjack

Thank you! I did check with party city but he never asked them if anyone lost a bear. The man only went to Frank's pizza to ask. But would not leave it there. What Facebook group did you post it to?

You may be able to find a replacement on eBay. Like josepcan said, if you post a photo, you may get another locally. I have so many stuffed animals and if I have the same or similar, I would gladly give it to your little boy. I feel so bad for him.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Feb '16

If a child seems very dependant on a stuffed toy, it's wise to have 2, and rotate them so their scent is the same. Then, if one is lost, no loss of sleep.

I sure hope this little one gets the real Teddy back!

Hi! I know how it is when a child loses a precious friend.

This is so weird that the guy found it and then wouldn't leave it.

So, ok, I'm trying to help~thinking out of the box like a mom~so maybe this will sound weird or useless, but...does Frank's have cameras, so you could see what this guy looks like? Small town, lots of people frequent the same places.

How about posting a flyer at Franks - Hey, person who found bear.....etc.

Ask St.Anthony (No critics please, he's worked for me for years!)

I'll keep good energies going your way! :-)

I hope you find teddy - also ask Mary at the laundromat - she knows everyone.

skippy skippy
Feb '16

I made up some flyers today. I will put up around the strip mall today or tomorrow. Hoping he stops in for pizza soon and sees it. I hope it did become a chew toy for his dog:(

We saw a teddy bear in front of Kohl's. I can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday, but we said a child somewhere wasn't going to be happy when they got home. We were driving and late for our destination or I would've turned it in at customer service. You should check with them. Hope you find it.

Love to Sing Love to Sing
Feb '16

@Love to sing
Was it like the one I lost? Light brown. 14 inches?

It was light brown bear, but we were driving. I would've brought it into Kohl's customer service if I wasn't late to where I was going. I know how important certain toys are to kids.

Love to Sing Love to Sing
Feb '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.