Happy Thanksgiving 2015

I'm thankful for my health, my family and friends and animals and that I've made such great friends and had excellent discussions here on HL

skippy skippy
Nov '15

I am so thankful for everything I have.

Happy Thanksgiving skippy. Enjoy!

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '15

Happy to have "met" many people here.

Even those I disagree with occasonally. ;) Hope your holiday is safe and enjoyable for you and your family.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Nov '15

I am thankful for good friends and family who care, for my warm home and a wonderful dinner coming up (with lots of yummy leftovers)! I am thankful that we are still free to disagree! God bless us all, now and always!

Dansker Dansker
Nov '15

Pie is awesome - cake sucks...

Thanks for the thread.

"Pie is awesome - cake sucks..."

Hear hear! Unless it's cheesecake. Then it's awesome too.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Nov '15

I am thankful for all of my many Blessings. Especially thankful that today my husband and I are able to travel back home to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with cousins once more after not being able to do this for some time now. Also thankful that this year I am able to decorate my sister and family graves for the holiday there as well. Would be remiss if I did not mention how thankful I am also for all of the HL friends that I have made over the last few years. Wishing everyone of you..a safe and bountiful Thanksgiving. God Bless....

joyful joyful
Nov '15

I'm thankful that with all the medical emergencies in my family this year (my dog even got bitten!), that everyone is OK, with no permanent "damages". Because most of these things COULD have went very bad indeed.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Nov '15

Safe travels for everyone and hope to see some of those great HL people today.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!

Wishing everyone a healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all

5catmom 5catmom
Nov '15

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, wishing everyone a safe day!

Darrin Darrin
Nov '15

Enjoy Johnny Cash's Thanksgiving Prayer --- pretty much says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQQJPboFyc

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Nov '15

I am thankful for the love and support of family and friends during some challenging days this past year. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Chickadee mobile Chickadee mobile
Nov '15

Awesome job HPD and MPD!

http://wrnjradio.com/rnj-news-department/2015/hackettstown-mansfield-pba-local-369-members-delivered-thanksgiving-meals-to-people-in-need/

ooonoo ooonoo
Nov '15

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Remember to say " I love you" to your loved ones!

Happy thanksgiving to every one please be safe this day only one of many things I am thankful for is I live here in the USA where I can be thankful openly I went down to the lake and watch some ducks swimming by and it was so peace full blessed be to you all Caged Animal and family

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Nov '15

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day, however you celebrate, and and join me in realizing how much we have to be thankful for in our lives. As the saying goes, "There's always something to be thankful for".

Bessie Bessie
Nov '15

Hey mark you back in jersey loading up on bagels and Taylor ham ?

skippy skippy
Nov '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.