Reasonable Rent Hackettstown Apt Complexes

I just got my lease renewal from MANSFIELD VILLAGE APARTMENTS, 3 weeks into my last week to renew/decline. So much for giving a tenant 4-6 weeks to renew. The rent price didn't even come in the Notice: You had to go to the main office to find out what they are raising it to, and it only came on Oct. 20th and I have to decide by Nov. 1st-ish!

Been living here for years: They just raised the monthly rent THIRTY DOLLARS for the renewal!!! Last year they raised it $20 month. That's $50 on a one-bedroom apartment.

Is this normal for a lease to be raised SO much a month: $30? Most of the other years it was $0, $10, $15, maybe $20.

How much is it per month in other apt. complexes in Hackettstown, and what dollar amount have they raised you at renewal time ???

Disgusted w Rent Inc Disgusted w Rent Inc
Oct '15

Property taxes keep going up, got to pass it on...

Some towns have rent control, I don't think Mansfield does. I've noticed that several apartment complexes rent at a reasonable monthly price in the beginning..but the increases after a few years make it unaffordable for many people.

positive positive
Oct '15

When I was at Greenview, the monthly rent went up about $30 per month every year. It was $720 a month when we moved into a 1BR in 2001 and was getting close to $1,000 by the time we moved out in 2009.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '15

Forgot to mention..when I lived at Riverside Garden Apts years ago..I moved in paying $750 a month for a pretty crappy small one bedroom apt, but it was affordable.

After the first year they increased my rent by $35. The second year they increased it by $50..so by the second year of living there I wound up paying $835 a month opposed to $750 a month for not a very nice apartment.

This was about 7-8 years ago.

positive positive
Oct '15

Kind of matching property tax increases. Landlords are not going to eat excessive property tax increases. From 2001 to 2007 taxes went up a lot...

IJay I understand..raising property taxes raises rents, a domino effect. However, you as a property owner (assuming you are) are invested. A renter has 0 gain. Just a little compassion for people that are kinda stuck in a no win situation.

positive positive
Oct '15

Im at Greenview 5 years and increase is $20 every year. My income doesn't go up...It's now $1035 for 1 bedroom. I'm happy here but that is working alot of OT

icare icare
Oct '15

and they send you a note saying "they are desirous" of renewing your lease, with NO mention of what they are increasing it to. They give you 25 days to renew/decline, then when you get to the office, THIER copy of the Lease is dated a full week earlier, which means that you only have 10 days to renew or decline form the date that you got it, bu tyou have to go to the office to see what they are increasing it to.

if you work Monday through Friday to 6:00 pm, there goes a week go by without being able to see what your new rent is.

a damn $ 30 a month increase. $20 last year. the newer apts (renovated) are even more money!

I used to love living here -- it really has become a bad place to live. They let riff-raff move in, unqualified tenants that don't pay the rent, then they evict them, or they skip out. this used to be a great place, not any more, yet t hey increase the rent $30 a month. I'm sorry, but this is insane, esp. for long, long term tenants.

What are the other prices to rent in an apt. complex in Hackettstown, other than Greenview and Riverside Apts?

THANK YOU!

Disgusted w/Rent Inc Disgusted w/Rent Inc
Oct '15

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND OUT IF MANSFIELD HAS RENT CONTROL?

I believe they can raise it 5%, not sure though.

Oct '15

That's a 4% increase and completely in line with other rent increases.

If Mansfield had rent control, your rent wouldn't be going up.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '15

Positive, I hear you. Nobody else to thank than the increases passed on from excessive public sector spending -- excessive benefits and numbers, plus inefficiencies...

Bbu, it's been so long I don't remember, but do you recollect any increases at the complex at Alexandria?

Disgusted, maybe you should research towns that do have rent control, not certain.. but I have a feeling it's mostly in the inner cities. I suggest to give Google a shot anyway.

positive positive
Oct '15

Agree IJay.

positive positive
Oct '15

equipment costs /maintanence, , rock salt and ice melt to clear snow & ice, heating fuel, roofing repairs, trash collection.....................just to name a few, have gone up on everyone.....even renters have to pay their share...another......"imagine that" moment.

Why do some people just think they should get things free , while others have to pay and then ask others to tell them where they can live cheaper !???

How about do some research , take some initiative...

Steven Steven
Oct '15

"From 2001 to 2007 taxes went up a lot..."

Those were also the days of 6-8% annual raises and 10-12% Xmas bonuses. The $30 a month increases weren't an issue then.

It's now, that people are making less each year, because their wages are stagnant and their healthcare contributions are rising while their benefits are sinking... that seemingly measly $30 a month can really hurt some people.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '15

We've been at GreenView for 6 year's now and our rent goes up $20 a year, were now paying $1035 a month for a pretty roomy 2br apartment ( I understand that these prices have changed significantly since we've moved in though). We've been pretty happy here until this year when they decided to change all their maintenance men, They are over baring and will eye you like a hawk all day we literally had one up at our doorsteps messing with a package sitting on our doorstep and telling our child to not jump in the piles of leaves the lawn crew left on the lawn.
Ready to move.

sam10
Oct '15

Mansfield? Excessive numbers? Someone doesn't know what they're talking about.

Thank you ian for your understanding and compassion..thought I was the only one. Well said!

Steven are you a property owner or a renter?

positive positive
Oct '15

Since your disgusted with rent and since you seem to think that it's inexpensive and a better deal to own, why don't YOU buy a building and live in one apt and rent out the other's? I bet you will have a whole new feeling about the situation when rent renewal comes and your tenant does not want their monthly expenses increased by a mere $30 - when your taxes went up, the landscaper is charging more than last year, the electric bill went up, insurance went waaay up, oil or gas went up...etc.

I would bet the $30 these complexes are increasing probably doesn't even cover everything that went up on their end.

Heidi Heidi
Oct '15

Heidi do you have a significant amount of equity invested in your property? Would you be able to sell and make a profit or just come out even? What options does Disgusted and other renters have? At least you have an investment and options.

Btw- according to some previous posts you do not seem to be a very happy landlord.

positive positive
Oct '15

Of course she's not a happy landlord. Nj is a tenant friendly state. It takes MONTHS to evict someone yet you can only collect a month and a half security. People trash the apartment (more damage then you have in security) and they live there not paying rent while you wait for a court date 2 months away.

Sorry if you haven't gotten a raise or live on a fixed income, but taxes go up, maintenance bills get more expensive, and if you live in an apartment with heat and/or water paid for, these costs go up too. $30 is not unreasonable. Last I heard, Mansfield Village was one of, if not the cheapest in and around town.

Comcastsucks Comcastsucks
Oct '15

That's why I have liquidated my holdings in NJ, actually the entire Northeast. Go South young man. But don't worry, I will be around here until early the next decade...

why off on such rants???we're all just trying to live a happy life...if being a landlord pisses you off put it up for sale

icare icare
Oct '15

Well my advice would be to not invest in a multi dwelling property if significant research has not been done and you can't deal with a few nonpayers. That's part of life..part of the equation.

CMTK- I have to disagree. NJ is very stern with tenants..whether you agree or not I know that property owners/landlords have the upper hand over renters.

positive positive
Oct '15

Rent control is what causes many landlords to convert to condos and sell them off. Then there's even less available rentals. The average property taxes are about $6-8k around here (approximately $700 per month). Then there's the $100-200k loss in equity that a lot of people experienced, after the "crash ". 20 years of equity wiped out in just a couple of years. So on an average base, between $700 per month "town rent ", lawn work, roofs, plumbing, trash, sewer or septic, spending $500 every time something breaks. These days,it's almost cheaper to rent, depending on the area. Sink leaking? Just call you're landlord. Stove broken? Too hot, too cold? There's a little crack on the wall? Bugs? Just call you're landlord. If the taxes weren't so high, a person would be able to get a more affordable place. Real estate in new jersey is stagnant and plummeting by the day, while rentals are way up. You want rent control in..let's say Mansfield Village? Be ready to buy the condo once the conversion goes through because if the landlord can't make money on a complex or even a 5 family house, they turn them into condos and run! Condos seem to be moving faster than single family homes! Never thought I'd see the day.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Oct '15

I'm sorry sparks but when an apartment is being advertised as $800 a month and within two years you are paying at least $860 (throwing around numbers), I find that to be misleading and it hurts the tenants and the owners. It's called bad business and I have personally experienced it several times.

Analogy: A single person making less than 35,000 a year.. rents an apt for $800 a month. However they keep on increasing the rent at different rates year after year but this person only got a .75 increase in salary over the past two years.

What do you think would happen? I'm sorry to say to the above property investors who are complaining..it's just simple math and if you're not smart enough to figure it out than you should not be investing.

What is the point of verification of income if the rent is increased after being there for more than a year without any control? What do you expect?

All of a sudden you have people late on their rent and they have to pay your attorney's fees and court fees combined with the late fee when they are only a week behind.

Yeah NJ is all for the tenants alright. Lol

positive positive
Oct '15

Apt renters hate rate increases, they are unhappy. Homeowners get hit with property tax increases, garbage, and water increases. They are mad. Landlords are mad. Geez, it is rough no matter what side you are on.

At least we all have roofs over our heads and a place to live. Not trying to have rose colored glasses, but look up at the sky and beauty and be a little thankful for all that we have.

dsl102927 dsl102927
Oct '15

Thanks for bringing it back to the basics ds. I appreciate it...

positive positive
Nov '15

I recently read the the vacancy rate in the country is at a 28 year low. Your taxes, garbage, water, heat, insurance go up, my rent goes up. Blame the government for there out of control spending and new building and EPA rules. My owners are a very large Company. They used to build apartments. Now they just buy exiting buildings, because of all the permits and red tape needed to comply. I am in an old complex,but they do maintain there properties well.

Old Gent Old Gent
Nov '15

positive writes "All of a sudden you have people late on their rent and they have to pay your attorney's fees and court fees combined with the late fee when they are only a week behind.".....
So the years I worked 2 jobs to support my family and build our future, I should be ok to wait for you to pay a week late and have no responsibility or be held accountable !??
Again ....another one with the "entitlement " mindset...
Get off the forum and find a 2nd job...or move to somewhere you can afford to live responsibly .

People move too apartments because that is the lifestyle they choose and I understand that, but don't complain it is the property owners fault that expenses go up , that is life ....adapt to it .....or you have a choice....you can move .It is not the property owners responsibility for you to live within your means....that is just a fact .

Steven Steven
Nov '15

Sam10- I am paying the same amount for a 1 bedroom! This place sucks...I can't wait to move out!! I've been looking for almost a year now. I don't want to settle but I really want out!

house hunting house hunting
Nov '15

My main point was/is that renters are not insulated by high property tax rates in this state. Someone has to pay property taxes on a given physical location, whether it be the homeowner or the landlord...

I think $30 is a lot of an increase for a 1-bedroom apt of $815 to $845. Last year the move-in price of Mansfield Village was $820 I believe. Now it is $860 for an UN-remodeled apt. The remodeled apts. must be $900+ now!. The crummy apt. renters are taking on the costs of remodeling all the vacant apartments of all the tenants that depart or get evicted!!!

So if someone is renting a house instead and the rent is $1200, do you think it's also still okay to raise the rent $50-60 a month?? I'd think those renters would pack up and move it the landlord raised the rent 4-5% every year, don't you?

So Greenview Apts. and Alexandria Apts. are more or equal, and the apts. by M&M Mars are small and also about the same price (or more?), the apts near Lowes aren't the safest I heard, where else is there? The ones opposite Donaldson Farms are higher, (Aren't they?)............... Where else in Hackettstown is there to rent in an apt. complex?

Some tenants don't have the energy to get a 2nd job, when they get home at 6:30 pm at night or later from work. What other options are there? People HAD moved to Mansfield Village because they were noted to be REASONABLE RENTALS and safe in it's hey-day.

I heard that MV told some tenants that they couldn't keep their large DOGS (unless they had a Medical Need to keep their dogs in this one area & to get rid of their dogs or be evicted. Guess what? All 5-10 apt. renters all got together and discussed this and all moved out! Now they are remodeled apts for probably $900 a month for one bedroom.

Thank you for all your input.

Nov '15

If you dont' have energy for a 2nd job and cannot make ends meet ( living beyond your means) ...you could consider making sacrifices and possibly rent a room from someone or "home share " with someone....but you need to be motivated.

When I worked 2 jobs and attended school, I was tired as well...the line is long to get things not worked for, or earned,

I for one, am quite tired of having to support others not willing to sacrifice......and I am fairly certain I am not alone..

Steven Steven
Nov '15

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

You do realize that rents have to increase because year over year money is worth less. In addition the carrying cost of debt in creases as do taxes and maintenance costs go up as a property ages. It is true that wages have not kept pace with the CPI however it is the current state of the economy - were all effected.

skippy skippy
Nov '15

I don't think it's a matter of living above your means. The fact of the matter is the price of everything is increasing and salaries are staying the same or worse....decreasing! It's a very sad world that we live in when you are living with the bare basics and sill struggle.

house hunting house hunting
Nov '15

I live in Eagle Rock and my rent also goes up 30/mo per year. Its awful.

icicle icicle
Nov '15

yes positive. We started at approx $650 a mo. for 2 bedroom in 1991 and when we moved out in 1999 it was approx $850. Something like that. Now I dont know what they pay.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Nov '15

The larger government got in peoples lives, the harder it is for responsible people to survive.
In the late 30's and 40's people rented a room in there home. Some built stairs up the side of there homes and made an up stairs Apt. They turned the garage into an Apt. You used to own your home. No Zoning laws to interfere. You could sell Peanuts & Chestnuts nuts on the corner with out a permit. Chickens and Rabbits were common in neighborhoods. Just do what you had to do to survive. We progressed to not needing to be responsible. The Government has your back and the rich got richer.

Old Gent Old Gent
Nov '15

I know someone in Baltimore who lives in a rent controlled apartment. You have to be over 62 to live there, though.

Nice view of the harbor area, too, all those bright lights.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Nov '15

We lived in Mansfield Village 2003-2004. I still have the rental papers. We payed the first year $750/month. It was a one bedroom renovated apartment. Next year they raise it by $30. I didn't think that was unreasonable. But that year we also bought out house in Hackettstown. Oh well we get our tax raised every single year. Sometimes it is "only" $300. And it was a year when it was $700. Was it easy on our budget? No way. We also didn't get pay raise for years. Oh and our house insurance goes up every year between 4-8 %. Can we do something about it?... No. We take a deep breath and recalculate our budget and if it is needed we pick up some extra jobs....( And yes sometimes we are tired to do that but we still do it because it is how we were raised )

And I also remember that we only paid the electricity bill in Mansfield Village.

Don't get me wrong we are not happy all about the raises in our bills. But we were raised by our parents that life is not fair and whining won't help to achieve our goals in life.

If you don't like where you are you can move. If enough people can't pay for the rent and move out maybe the landlord gets the message.

Iceflower Iceflower
Nov '15

Hi Andy! Yes, I was just thinking the same kind of thing after reading this~

Delaware?????

While Delaware property taxes are lower, they tax you on other items to compensate.

Steven Steven
Nov '15

Re: Reasonable Rent Hackettstown Apt Complexes

My thoughts ---->

Towpath (by M&M mars) has usually gone up $15 for studios, $10 this year. I ain't happy with it going up, but thats very minimal. Maybe someone could chime in with how much the 1BRs go up.
Studios are $840 right now ( i believe, but i was also told 825), 1BR are 975 or 1025.

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Nov '15

I have friends with rent control in NYC; even if they don't need it, they hand it down to a family member at least to maintain it as a family "pad' for visitation rights. Cheaper than a hotel I guess.

Usually someone has a reason to live in NYC so they have someone to reside, but everyone pays and everyone visits.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Nov '15

Stay away from "Riverside Gardens" / "Rivers Edge".. This is where all the Greystone residents must have been moved to when the state shut it down! NOT KIDDING!! Some of the residents are state sponsored charity cases( who refuse to work). Some are actually decent people who work hard and have to live with the craziness. The cops are there practically every day and NOTHING gets fixed! STAY AWAY! It is a dump!

momof2greatboys momof2greatboys
Nov '15

Agree mom2 when I lived there years ago and it was hell..can't imagine what it's like now.

positive positive
Nov '15

For reference, rents are on the rise nationally. Looks like you are lucky with $30/Month increase.

From CNN money:
The median rent for a new apartment climbed to $1,372 last year, a 26% increase from 2012.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/09/real_estate/renters-cant-afford-rent/index.html

no one seems to be complaining about the electric bills going down......... that monies, would off set your rental increase..
Balance is what it is all about.

Steven Steven
Dec '15

In the past 15 years, property taxes have almost tripled, food and utilities, up %30. Salary? Up %2...not every year, either. It's a vicious cycle that more and more people are getting caught up in. Gotta love Jersey.

Dec '15

Look up a pamphlet called Truth in Renting nj. Explains all your rights. I hand it out to all my tenants (as I am required by state). Your rent can only go up so much per year legally. Also you are supposed to have 30 days written notice of increase. The pamphlet provides numbers/addresses to file complaints.
There's also a112 page PDF called TENANTS RIGHTS IN NJ I recommend looking at. I send an email of it to all my tenants so we all know what's expected of us. Some people are just in it for the money =( educate yourself on your rights.

NoUseForAname NoUseForAname
Dec '15

As a land lord, on average, half of your rent goes to local taxes which (bite me) then there is Property Insurance and liability coverage, approx. $1,000 per unit. Maintenance employees, with government salary payouts, have to match their SSI, Health Insurance, which is out of control, Bookkeeping to manage salaries and expenses, maintenance expense, show plowing, repairs and upkeep and legal fees, then the Accountant to prepare all end of year taxes, no less the Local Inspection Fees to keep up to Code. Fire Dept. and Inspectors to keep a Certificate of Occupancy for the tenant. At the end of the day, I should have been a renter, not an owner, life would be so more simple. Profits are eaten by the government. Renters need to be more involved with local government, look around you, homeowners can't afford the taxes, how many vacant homes are in your municipality, scary amount, if home owners can't afford to live in the community, what makes you think you landlord wont take out a loan for it's property equity and walk like the homeowners. Then where will you live and at what cost? If your not involved with your local government, you have no control over your rent increases.

Great points CB. Most tenants vote themselves right into higher rent by voting for the person who keeps promising them "free" stuff. What they don't realize is that the "free" stuff they get is paid for through property and income taxes of their Landlords, who then in turn must raise the rent on said Tenant to make up the shortfall every month.

When I became a property manager in the late 70's rents were much lower and much smaller portion of a Tenants income BECAUSE as Landlord/property managers our cash flow was higher BECAUSE taxes were lower, insurance was cheaper, most town inspections were free and state inspections were either free (in most jurisdictions) or very low in the rest.

Now, what Tenants don't understand is their first 5 or 6 months of rent goes DIRECTLY to taxes, insurance, and inspection fees, the next 3 or 4 goes to upkeep (garbage pick-up, snow removal, landscaping, boiler upkeep/cleaning/maintenance, water/sewer bills, etc) - leaving maybe 2 or 3 months rent as actual "income."

Most Tenants think that their rent goes in someone's pocket. I had a Tenant just last Wednesday ask for new carpeting (which is only 22 months old!). When I refused they freaked out and said, "I give you $1,025.00 every f*kng month you have plenty of money to put in new carpeting!! What the f*ck do you do with all that money?!?"

A real dummy...I told him to go buy a building and get a few Tenants and see where all the money goes. At that he stomped out of my office in a huff of profanity.

Heidi Heidi
Dec '15

Want to see something disturbing? Look at Craigslist, rooms for rent. They put two bunk beds (sleeping four), in each room. They all share the bathroom. Looks like prison cells and they're charging $350-450 for each bed. Around here, almost half the households have at least two generations (adults), living together. Things are getting a little scary, huh?

Dec '15

If you took away all the government hand-outs I believe we would look like we did during the depression. If there was section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare, help with utilities, free childcare, etc., the 1930's would probably not look any worse than we look right now.

It is getting harder and harder for businesses to stay open, people to pay their taxes, tenants to pay their rent, landlords to afford proper upkeep on their properties, etc.

It drives me nuts every time I hear someone on tv say the economy is "improving."

Heidi Heidi
Dec '15

If the economy is "improving," this must be the new normal.We just have live accordingly. They make some pretty nice sheds today.

Old Gent Old Gent
Dec '15

Free childcare?? Where do I sign up?

Tracy Tracy
Dec '15

Heide, Next time ask them if they Vote. I think there are only 3 that I know of in my complex that do, and they were former home owners.. Tell them the the local politicians affect there rent too.

Old Gent Old Gent
Dec '15

Heidi - It is akin to this prose

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5478/

Skippy Skippy
Dec '15

Tracy, you can get free childcare by signing up for TANF or you can sign your child(ren) up for the state welfare program thorough the work program for parents called WorkFirst NJ - this is totally free childcare. Even former WorkFirst NJ participants get child care for up to two years AFTER going off welfare to working, so you can essentially get free childcare (daycare, before and after school and even evening) for many years through that program. If you don't qualify for welfare and/or don't need the WorkFirst NJ program, but can show low income, you can get free child care through the New Jersey Cares for Kids program. Also, if you are on section 8 or TRA you automatically qualify for the NJCK program. If you don't have very low income and don't qualify for any government assistance both the WorkFirst NJ and the NJCK have a sliding scale plan based on income. The other beauty of these programs is they provide pick up and drop off at your door and breakfast and lunch for the children.

Or was that a rhetorical question?

Heidi Heidi
Dec '15

I think it was a rhetorical question, Heidi. ;-)

-----

"Around here, almost half the households have at least two generations (adults), living together."
Can you tell me where you found this data, sparks? Very interesting.

Rebecka Rebecka
Dec '15

Its true in my household and in my neighborhood.

Christine Christine
Dec '15

Anyone know the name or who owns the little cottages behind what was once Leos on Main St? They are across from the middle school.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Sep '16

The guy who owns Leo's lunch

skippy skippy
Sep '16

Leos is gone. Anyone know his name?

Sep '16

I can't imagine calling anything across from the middle school a cottage. It's not across from there but on the Center St side where the apartments are associated with the older owner of Leo's. (he sold it to Mack quite a few years before Mack closed Leo's) You have to be talking about Van Paftinos who owns those apartments plus 5 others and is in the process of building on Bilby Rd for #6.

Call his daughter, Jane. Her office is above Fulton bank on mountain ave.

GC - the driveway is right across from the middle school.

Thanks for the info Opl

Sep '16

There are cottages there??

Heidi Heidi
Sep '16

Van still owns the cottages, plus the apartments plus the trailers back in there as well. Not really sure if the trailers are still there, however...

Joyful Joyful
Sep '16

Are the apartments on Center St for Seniors only? I signed a petition some years ago to allow street parking there outside of school hours so that the seniors could easily carry in their shopping.

hktownie hktownie
Sep '16

Yes, think they are reall studio apts but look like cottages

Sep '16

On rent.com and apartnent.com they show this apartment complex on Allen Rd in Mansfield. Beautiful, with garages below the balconies. I have contacted them, but never get an answer. Does anyone know about these? Are they to be built, maybe on the farm land? I know some of it was for sale. Starting rent $700. I know they don't assist now. Thanks

Sep '16

Its not the real pictures. We live here and a one bedroom is $700. We have been here a year and it went up to $750.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Remember you get what you pay for.
We are in the prosess of moving out.

You turn onto riva dr from Allen rd and its your first right into the parking lot.

Byehtown Byehtown
Oct '16

I know them well. Why the hell would they post a bogus picture?

Oct '16

No idea. We hate this place.

Byehtown Byehtown
Oct '16

They are ONLY allowed to raise it 5% legally. Mansfield Village Apartment Complex tries to get away with raising rents 6-7% a year lately. Illegal. Calculate your rent from when you get the renewal and confront them about it!

Rent Watcher Rent Watcher
Nov '16

yes, be sure to piss them off if you are leaving , that will insure they look for any little thing to keep security held back.

I used to own rental houses, tenants got treated the same way I was treated by them......Must have been fortunate, worse problem was one year , woman had her daughter stay overnight, instead of turning heat down, she opened up all the windows, other than that always good.

Steven Steven
Nov '16

Wrong rentwatcher. There is no percentage point you can raise the rent by. Please look at the booklet (online, or you can order a hard-copy from Trenton) "Tenants rights in New Jersey." It explains all tenants rights and responsibilities.

Heidi Heidi
Nov '16

Landlords are only allowed to raise the rent yearly up to 5% max. not 6% a year

Rent Watcher Rent Watcher
Nov '16

Please show us where you read that Rent Watcher. You keep saying that, but it is not true at all.

Heidi Heidi
Nov '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.