Counterfeit ShopRite coupon

Counterfeit ShopRite coupon

This counterfeit ShopRite coupon has been making the rounds on social media recently. It is a counterfeit . There might even be a virus attached to this if it shows up on your social media. The attached image is here for an example.The image here is clean.

Urge
Sep '15

You would think by reading it that people will realize its a fake and not click on it.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Sep '15

Apparently a lot of people thought ShopRite was being very generous.

Bessie Bessie
Sep '15

I can't believe people actually fell for this.
Besides being a completely ridiculous offer, another clue...the dates aren't even correct!
some people will believe anything you throw in front of them. It's scary

citpeks
Sep '15

As fake as those pop ups "There are 5 girls in your area ready to......, Click here."

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Sep '15

Three of my "friends" posted this on Facebook today thinking it was real. Sigh.....

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '15

You people are all lame. My friend, the prince of Mugambe, said the coupon is absolutely real. To prove it, just send us your checking acct number and a voided check. We'll deposit $100 into your account to demonstrate the coupon is real.

emaxxman emaxxman
Sep '15

BEG- I wish those ads were around when I was in high school...... I would have had hope. LMAO!

emaxxman - But we all know the Prince of Mugambe died. I know this because his widow contacted me privately and told me never to discuss this publicly, but she has $25 million she wants me to invest with $5 million going to me. I just have to pose as her next of kin, which no one would ever question, and her crony lawyer will arrange it all. Ignore all of the context of illegality of robbing your country's government and committing fraud to get the corrupt blood money. I just have to send $3000 to bribe the judge to release the funds to my account. Ignoring again any hint of impropriety...

Re: Counterfeit ShopRite coupon

As seen in Greenwich/Phillipsburg --->

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Sep '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.