Outdoor movie night

can't find an updated forum for.. movies under the stars . Rockport Park? Rutheford Hall or Mansfield...
Thanks for any info....

scoop scoop
Aug '15

Where's Rockport Park?

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Aug '15

From Rutherfurd Hall's website:

"Our next Family Movie Night will be held on Wednesday, August 12 at 8:30pm. We will be showing Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. We hope to see you all soon"

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Aug '15

I checked out Rutherfurd Hall's website & it appears they're not offering movie nights. Anywhere else? I seem to recall Donaldson's having them at one time, but found no info there either. Thanks in advance...

Likely there were too many complaints...seems to be the atmosphere lately.

Steven Steven
Jul '16

I saw a sign today that Turkey Brook Park in Mt. Olive has movie nights. Didn't catch the dates.

Hopeful Hopeful
Jul '16

Thank you, Hopeful... Just checked their website and passed along info to my daughter.

Rock Spring Park on top of Schooleys Mtn has a movie night later this month.

Chef Pilsy Chef Pilsy
Jul '16

Rutherfurd Hall has just added an Outdoor Lawn Movie Night to the schedule. The movie will be Zootopia (the new Disney Movie) playing on Monday, August 15 with a rain date of Tuesday, August 16 at dusk (approx 8:30pm). This is a FREE event made possible by Village Family Clinic and Super Stuff. Please bring your chair and/or blankets; the movie will be shown on the back lawn of Rutherfurd Hall. Refreshments will be available for sale. We hope to see you there....for questions, please call (908) 852-1894 ext 138.

Rutherfurd Hall Rutherfurd Hall
Jul '16

https://rec.mountolivetownship.com/movies-in-the-park/

Terry P
Jul '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.