Sick kids? (Stomach/intestinal issue)

Anyone's kids experiencing excessive vomiting for only a few hours and then they're fine? Want to see if there is something going around. My daughter had an intestinal blockage last year with similar symptoms and I hope its not that again. She also swam at The Hackettstown Pool yesterday. Thanks!

Kyle Simms Kyle Simms
Jul '15

That may be the answer. I hate anything that's "community". JMO

Hope your daughter feels better soon.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '15

I doubt it's the pool. I go there daily, and I take immunosuppressant meds and I'm quite elderly. Never got sick. (don't run to the door, it's just me knocking on wood) I stay in the water for over an hour and swim, so I do accidently swallow some water. It's checked several times a day.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jul '15

Poor kids - keep em hydrated - I hope they feel better soon

skippy skippy
Jul '15

BBU- I think you may be onto something. I remember.. that every time your daughter went swimming at Alexandria Pool she suffered from diarrhea afterwards.

positive positive
Jul '15

My niece just had a stomach bug (24 hours) and now I am having intestinal issues. Seems to be a 24 virus. Hope your daughter feels better.

townie44 townie44
Jul '15

Yes positive, I remember that. That's why I hate "community" places. You don't know if someone is peeing in the pool or if they have a disease or something.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.