Colonial Musketeers at the Gazebo Friday Night

Posting as a fan of the Colonial Musketeers!

Mayor DiGiovanni is having a ceremony on Friday Night at 6:00 pm to rededicate the Gazebo at Main St. & Moore St.

I follow the Musketeers on Facebook and so many times I don't get the chance to see them, so I'm thinking I'm not alone in that respect.

So, enjoy a performance at the Gazebo right here in town!

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Jun '15

Let's get a good turn out for this. These kids work very hard to learn their instruments and always put on a great performance. The Colonial Musketeers are the not only the crown jewel of Hackettstown but they are truly the Pride of Hackettstown. We are so lucky to have an organization like this in our town. Come out and support them!

THE MORP
Jun '15

And Just think it's not December for Hometown Holiday!

trekster3- trekster3-
Jun '15

I saw them in the Netcong Memorial Day parade. They were so adorable. I was telling my 5 year old that was how people used to dress a long time ago and explaining a bit of history to her. She thought it was pretty cool. I didn't know they were from HTown. I only remebered their name.

Antimony Antimony
Jun '15

Gonna be one hot time in the ole town tonight; hope they have some cold drinks on hand.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '15

I plan to go. This sounds like something that is really nice and I'm assuming it is a free event. These little things are why I really like living in Hackettstown. The Musketeers are wonderful to listen to also. I hope the turn out is good; the weather is perfect for a little home town event in the middle of town.

home town girl home town girl
Jun '15

Antimony, when your daughter is 8 years old she can stop by the Hackettstown Community Center on a Friday night between 7 and 9:30 and check it out to she if she wants to join in the fun. More details at www.colonialmusketeers.com

THEMORP
Jun '15

Very talented is what they are and "yes" - the pride of Hackettstown. I will be there.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Jun '15

Re: Colonial Musketeers at the Gazebo Friday Night

FYI - The Gazebo was dedicated to the Colonial Musketeers!

And they're off to Wildwood for another parade!

trekster3- trekster3-
Jun '15

That was great that they dedicated the Gazebo to the Colonial Musketeers. They deserve it. Its a great organization run by all volunteers. At the memorial Day parade they had an anniversary banner up and had members from past years marching. Many were my classmates from Class of 1980.

I had no idea that this is what it was about. All the info I read was a rededication of the Gazebo. I was confused. Wish there was more info prior, I would have made more an effort to attend.

Christine Christine
Jun '15

I think the idea was to surprise the Musketeers.

Sport
Jun '15

Yeah that makes sense Sport. I feel bad I didn't attend.

Christine Christine
Jun '15

Christine,

It was definitely a surprise to the all of us at the Colonial Musketeers. We were just asked to perform at the re-dedication and had no idea of the plaque. Of course, it is an honor to be recognized by our community and I take pride to be a part of such a great organization and community.

THE MORP
Jun '15

Stay tuned as we are looking to do something at the Gazebo to involve not only the current Colonial Musketeers but Alumni as well to celebrate the dedication that was received!! We wouldn't be here today without all of the people that came before us!!! Thank you to the Town of Hackettstown for this incredible honor we are Proud to represent Hackettstown wherever we go!!!

michelemorp michelemorp
Jun '15

Awesome! Keep us Posted!

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Jun '15

I'm just bumping this up to thank the members of the Colonial Musketeers who came out to Hopatcong for a long, cold march as part of Sussex County Firefighters' Annual Parade! You were near the end of the parade when I Took this picture when you were marching down Durban Ave., a few blocks up from your last turn onto Flora.

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '15

Here's my other picture and again, great job and thanks! You were unique among the groups there and from just standing out there for an hour and a half myself taking pictures I know it wasn't easy marching that far in those conditions!

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '15

Thanks Phil. These kids work real hard to put together the best performance they can every time they step off the line.

It's always Great to hear and get Great support from the public. Thanks for the photos.

They are the PRIDE of Hackettstown!

THE MORP
Oct '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.