Hasta la vista, NJ!

Hasta la vista, NJ!

So I have officially accepted a job offer in South Carolina. Details still to be worked out as far as timing, but my days in New Jersey are hereby numbered!

The grass may not always be greener (although it'll certainly be under less snow in the winter) but lower taxes, less traffic, and cheaper housing, along with a promotion and a generous relocation package make it pretty darn colorful.

Should have no reason to get bored there with plenty of national forests (Sumter, Chattahoochee, Great Smoky Mountains) and big cities (Charlotte, Atlanta, and Knoxville) within a 2-3 hour drive. I'll be in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains... definitely not the beach that most people think of when you mention SC.

And of course - for those of you that know about my interests - the gun laws down there, while not perfect, are light years ahead of NJ!

Don't worry... I'll still stick around HL to ruffle people's feathers ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Best of luck to you Mark Mc !

hktownie hktownie
Jun '15

CONGRATS Mark Mc. Good luck to you!!

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jun '15

Congrats on breaking free of the prison that is NJ.

Metsman Metsman
Jun '15

Number of guns in NJ soon to be lowered by 1.45%.

Have a good time.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '15

If it wasn't for the fact my wife has a full-time job in PA that is commuting distance, that she likes, I'd be long gone.

New Jersey is nowhere and not getting any better.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jun '15

Congratulations!!! Hopefully I'll be out of here someday too.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jun '15

congrats - let us know when you get your CWP!

http://www.sled.sc.gov/cwp.aspx?MenuID=CWP

skippy skippy
Jun '15

Congrats, Mark! Enjoy the nicer weather!!

Rebecka Rebecka
Jun '15

Well now whose house am I going to go to if there is ever a zombie apocalypse?

darwin darwin
Jun '15

Congrats Mark! When can we come visit?

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '15

Congrats on breaking free of the prison that is NJ. I am still stuck in the leg hold trap.

Old Gent Old Gent
Jun '15

Darrin is still there lol

skippy skippy
Jun '15

good luck to you, agree that nj is broken, we are looking to escape this mess also,

Virginia calls to us, maybe Tennessee,

we got to get out.

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Jun '15

What makes people think the South is any better? Not looking for an argument, just curious. From my understanding there is more poverty and very bad education and environmental situations there. Lower taxes aren't every.

1. the cost of living is significantly less
2. property taxes are lower
3. car insurance is lower
4. it rarely snows
5. BBQ is good
6. we got both kinds of music - country AND western.
7. They get the second amendment protects the first amendment here.

skippy skippy
Jun '15

New Jersey is so broke and run down, there no light at the end of the tunnel.

Old Gent Old Gent
Jun '15

Congrats man.

wish i were you
Jun '15

Thanks everyone! It will certainly be an adventure and I'm sure there's good and bad (pizza sucks there) with any place. Just couldn't turn down an opportunity with a salary that would be hard to match even up here in NJ (and keep my seniority and 4-weeks of vacation).

There are still a few people here to protect you from the zombie apocalypse, if you're nice to them ;) CWP is on my to-do list but I believe you need to be a resident for 6 months before applying. In the meantime, everyone (resident or not) is allowed to have firearms in their car console/glove box as well as their home. No FID's, no purchase permits, no "one gun a month", no magazine limits, and full auto, SBR's, and suppressors are legal (if you can afford them). The only thing to watch out for are businesses that post "No Concealed Weapons" signs, as they have the force of law if displayed properly.

If anyone passing through the Greenville area wants to grab a beer or a pulled pork sandwich just let me know!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Another one escapes from "The People's Republic of New Jersey"?? Just because NJ has the highest property tax in the country ( higher than Maui !?); Just because every gift card that is not used or even has a balance left on it is automatically the property of the NJ general treasury after 24 months from date of purchase?, Just because the State wants everyone who buys a gun to buy liability ins BEFORE the purchase, ( does that apply to criminals too?), Just because we have the highest number of corrupt politicians? I mean really ... is that any reason to leave... uh hhmm er uh WAIT FOR ME!!!!

PATRIOT2 PATRIOT2
Jun '15

Isn't that the best thing about living in the United States, everyone has the opportunity to move to any state they want. Surely, a state to make everyone happy!

Bessie Bessie
Jun '15

Well said @Bessie. Plenty of choices if you don't like the one you're in....

@Mark - congrats on the job and move!

Im in Raleigh - if you need anything ping me bro

skippy skippy
Jun '15

Congrats and best of luck to you Mark. SC is a beautiful state and the Blue Ridge Mtns are amazing. Please send me some boiled peanuts and she-crab soup when you get the chance.

Personally, I hate when people bash my home state. I've lived in many states, and there are good and bad points to all of them. On balance though, I reject the notion that NJ is worse than most. It has a lot going for it. I'll never forget travelling through Idaho and meeting a guy who, upon learning we were from Jersey, said "oh, well I can understand why you came out here". I said, "really, why? NJ is a great state to live in." People in NJ may be less outwardly friendly than some regions, but most of us have enough courtesy not to insult someone else's home upon meeting them.

gadfly gadfly
Jun '15

Best of luck Mark. It's beautiful country down there. I too hope to flee this dump someday soon as well. And don't worry mr google, for every gun Mark takes out of the s***hole state, I'll buy 2!

NoHopeForHumanity NoHopeForHumanity
Jun '15

Best of luck in SC Mark Mc! Wishing you all the best.

Chickadee Chickadee
Jun '15

Congrats, Mark! Let us know what "free America" is like!!!

(being born and raised in Ohio, I have a recollection....)

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Jun '15

"Please send me some boiled peanuts and she-crab soup when you get the chance."

I'll have to seek out some boiled peanuts. Saw them all over the Myrtle Beach area as a kid and my dad brought back a fresh bag to boil himself last year.

When I go down in a few weeks to work/find a house I'll try the she-crab soup since you're the second person to mention it. Soby's is supposed to have a pretty good take on it, and that 's right across the street from the Westin where I'll be staying. All the better when the company's paying for it all ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

"All the better when the company's paying for it all ;)"

You got that right!

gadfly gadfly
Jun '15

Mark Mc.

Best of luck down there! Unfortunately, I think you're a bit out of my Sister's area for Real Estate (she's in SC just South of Charlotte, NC) otherwise I'd ask her to contact you if you wished. She's a registered Real Estate Agent covering that area of SC and for the Charlotte area of NC.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jun '15

Totally agree Gadfly, I'm a bit tired of people bashing NJ myself. Our state has a lot to offer; the mountains, farmland, the ocean, lakes, a great education system, diversity, the arts, fantastic ethnic restaurants, close enough to NYC and the Poconos, etc. However, I wish you the best Marc and please keep us posted on how it works out. According to your pic, it looks like a beautiful area.

positive positive
Jun '15

I've lived half my life in the great midwest (Ohio) and half in NJ. NJ does indeed have a lot of cool stuff going for it. But the criticisms are 100% valid. Telling the truth isn't "bashing" NJ. I'm sure every state has areas it can be bashed over- but, since we're HERE IN NJ, we will continue bashing what we KNOW.

I can't bash Ohio's gun laws, because I don't know them, because they do not apply to me, because I live in NJ.

Ditto: political corruption, over-population, traffic, loss of liberty, high property taxes, etc.

Jun '15

Mark..let me know when you're leaving. I want to stowaway in your trunk. I can't stand the corrupted state of N.J. but I am "harnessed" here for now( kids, my doctor, job). Kidding aside, good luck in your new home and thanks again for some advice you have helped with on this forum.

sallysimpson sallysimpson
Jun '15

Lots of states are corrupt, it isn't exclusive to NJ.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jun '15

I didn't say it was? I'm saying those of us who live here ARE ALLOWED to bash what's wrong with it...because we KNOW what's wrong with it.

Jun '15

Well I am happy for Mark but I think there's plenty to bash about South Carolina except the lower expenses. Way too many bubba's so it depends whether you live in a rationale area or on the fringe of civilized behavior.

But as far as Gadfly' NJ:

"I reject the notion that NJ is worse than most." I agree. But my issue with NJ is that "it's no country for old men." It's a land for the young, upwardly mobile, folks and no place to retire.

"People in NJ may be less outwardly friendly than some regions, but most of us have enough courtesy not to insult someone else's home upon meeting them." One of the things I like about NJ is people let you know up front and in your face whether they are nice or not. In the South, they don't and "have a nice day" can mean exactly that or anything in between and including fy.

I love NJ, I was born here and not in a nicer part, and I have lived in many states, visited almost all. I would remain in NJ forever except I am used to moving and I can save so much money by crossing the state line I really just have no choice. As Gadfly says, many places have plus and minuses and that includes places beyond NJ.

Again best luck Mark and sounds like you found what might be your last move, state-wise speaking. Start practicing slowing down your speech. L i k e t h I s :>)

Jun '15

taxes are high here, cost of living here is high.

other places it's much better, that's hy so many civil servants retire to Florida, they know the taxes in their retirement will impact their lifestyle negatively.

i was born and raised here, but i think this state is nothing but tax and spend and then raise all the taxes some more, it never ends, the greed of the pols, they never think about how hard the tax burden is on the people who elected them.

they just don't care about us,

BrotherDog BrotherDog
Jun '15

Best of luck. They say the biggest city in South Carolina is New Jersey! You will have lots of company down there.

AnneE AnneE
Jun '15

Good luck Mark. And boiled peanuts are disgusting. I've had them in SC (Clemson/SC game).

SC is a very nice state. Have relatives in Hilton Head. We'll be celebrating our anniversary in Charleston this Sep. Looking forward to some good shrimp and grits.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Jun '15

If you have a pension in N.J., retire and move to another state, you still have to pay income tax to N.J. for that pension. Even moving you don't escape N.J. taxes.

PATRIOT2 PATRIOT2
Jun '15

positive- you are so right, NJ does have a lot to offer, but also has such high property taxes, high real estate, high auto insurance. That's part of why I want to get out, but for me its mostly because I need a change. I'am ready! LOL! Will be looking this summer and maybe getting out next June or so.

Jun '15

"Way too many bubba's so it depends whether you live in a rationale area or on the fringe of civilized behavior. "

Well, the area is certainly less populated than NJ, but it's a hot-spot for high tech manufacturing, so hopefully not too "backwoods" and uneducated.

I'll be in the same area that has attracted GE, Bosch, Michelin, Lockheed Martin, BMW, and soon Volvo's first US production facility (plus all the suppliers that those companies require nearby). While it's clear across the state, SC also has a Boeing facility that builds the 787 Dreamliner.

While NJ continues to lose manufacturing, my company has enough land to triple the size of both buildings (with plans for ~60,000 square feet in the pipeline for next year) and BMW has a 1 MILLION square foot expansion in the works (costing $1B and adding 800 jobs)...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

"And boiled peanuts are disgusting. I've had them in SC (Clemson/SC game). "

I'll be working about 20 minutes away from Clemson. Should catch a few games.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Are you sure about NJ state tax on a NJ-based pension when living in other states; I do not read the code that way.

Florida is indeed one of the most tax friendly states but you still need to look at your circumstances. States without income tax generally make it up via sales and property tax. Florida has no income tax but sales tax can be up to 7.5%. So if you have little income but are still spending ----- might be better places. Property taxes will be far less than NJ, but that's true for most states.

Jun '15

Mark Mc do you have a job for me? :-)

hktownie hktownie
Jun '15

Love boiled peanuts!

Jun '15

Good luck Mark, I hope all goes well for you and your family. Having a job already lined up is a plus. So many move there to start over without a job and find out real quick it was a very bad decision. You have to remember you ARE a Northerner (Yankee) so tread slowly, your in for a culture shock. Don't forget us and please don't laugh so loud next January, we'll hear you and hunt you down :)

auntiel auntiel
Jun '15

Don't worry he will be back they always come back lol good luck in NC

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jun '15

Bryan the weather man hasn't come back. LOL!

Jun '15

Those SC/Clemson games are great. I saw them in Columbia. Nothing much like Southern football.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Jun '15

A retiree with a NJ pension living outside of NJ does not pay NJ state taxes. They will pay the state taxes in whatever state they are living in.

boobalaa boobalaa
Jun '15

"Don't forget us and please don't laugh so loud next January, we'll hear you and hunt you down :)"

I don't know if you will hear me over the noise from all the snow blowers ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

I never said that it was "not allowed" to bash NJ. I'm always hearing negative things about NJ, like the high taxes and the cost of living, which I'm very well aware of and I don't like it either. I just wanted to point out all of the many positive qualities and opportunities our state has to offer.

positive positive
Jun '15

Yes, I agree with u 'positive' there are many good things about NJ, it is very scenic in this area and visitors are always surprised that it is so lovely. It's a good jumping off point for Europe and so close to so many other points of interest. No place is perfect, that's for sure.

Jun '15

Mark,

Sorry I never got to ride with you. The blue ridge parkway is beautiful. Enjoy your new life.

:)

Thanks Josh. I had hoped to get some riding in with you guys, but things moved quick with the job interview and it'll be hectic over the next month or two packing things up.

Going to have to find some nice trails down in SC to ride on!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Mark

If Greenville is like Fort Mill, they may have "Greenways" with bike and hiking trails. My Sister and her family love it down there and actually like the schools a bit better. The same goes for my Brother and his kids.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jun '15

Re: Hasta la vista, NJ!

Mark, as a biker I am sure you are aware of the Dragon. NC/TN-129. If you have never been there and after your settled in you'll have to take a weekend trip. Whenever we visit family the bike always goes on the back of the truck. It's pretty awesome and a fun time.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '15

The main one I've heard about already is the Swamp Rabbit Trail. About 18 miles of bike path between Greenville and Travelers Rest built on an old rail line.

I'm sure there's plenty of off road hiking too. The picture I posted up top is Table Rock State Park. That's about 30 minutes away... Caesar's Head State Park is supposed to be another nice one to visit with something like 50 miles of trails.

https://youtu.be/gXpqte4YyvM

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Yes auntiel, the Dragon will be on my to-do list! We'll see how well a Shadow 1100 handles the curves ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Down in SC again this week. Certainly warm today... car thermometer hit 101 degrees.

Found a house to rent... nice location, OK house (kitchen and baths are a bit dated and layout isn't ideal). Have to keep in mind that it's only temporary while I shop for a real house of my own over the next year or so.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

nice!!!!

skippy skippy
Jun '15

Wishing you all the best, Mark! I vacation in SC every year & sometimes imagine living there full time. But good or bad, NJ is my home.

A big life change..excited for you Mark.

positive positive
Jun '15

It's nice as I browse real estate listings I can pick 10+ acres and actually see results in my price range. Sad to sell my house up there but goodbye 0.25 acres ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Guns brother

skippy skippy
Jun '15

Set up that range Mark and we'll be down for a visit! :) Oh wait, we probably can't take our guns over state lines.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '15

Lol, trust me, that will be one of the requirements I pass along to the realtor...

You can certainly bring your guns down (avoid taking 95 through DC and Maryland though...) Everything is legal here, as far as hardware goes.

Hmm, maybe I'll get one of these:

https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag®-d-60-ar-m4

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Thanks Mark now my husband wants one. Too bad illegal as all hell in NJ. Maybe now I can get him to move out of this God Forsaken place.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '15

Sweet!

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '15

Congrats and best of luck on your walk to freedom!

www.walkingtofreedom.com

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Jun '15

NJ's not on that list. I guess no one wants to move here. That's funny.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '15

Congrats. Happy house hunting. Nice to know you csn get more house for your money down there.

mansfield mama mansfield mama
Jun '15

Look higher, auntiel. NJ is on the "naughty list".

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Back to a previous post... just tried the she crab soup at Soby's. Nothing to compare it to, but it was good.

I don't have a very "refined" palate, so I can't really pick out what specific flavors are there. At first would not guess crab (until you get a small piece of the meat). I almost want to say there was a spice flavor like nutmeg... maybe that was from the sherry.

Here's my entree...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

lol nice! you down here?

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

Just for this week. Sign a lease tomorrow for a rental house, then permanent move towards the end of July.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

come down auntiel - there are numerous members of this site in the Carolinas!

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

im with BD - hope to see you at MarkMC compound - im invited nah nah lol

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

Decided to stop at Cabela's on the way back the airport...

Look at all these felonies!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

A clip for every occasion. .....sweet!

Hot corner Hot corner
Jun '15

Nice!

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '15

Get the 100 round drum

skippy skippy
Jun '15

I'll say it again. "Ammunition the precious metal of the future. Ahhhhh ammo my favorite collectables.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '15

They had .22 in stock on the shelf...

There goes my relocation bonus ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

love it!!!!

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

So it's time for the final countdown... my house is empty and the moving truck is on its way south (it's amazing how tight those guys can pack a trailer). I'm driving down with the dog on Sunday!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jul '15

Best of luck Mark.

kb2755 kb2755
Jul '15

Best wishes to you always Mark. Be sure to check in from time to time, even if it's to rub your gun freedom in our faces. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

Congrats Mark!! Best of everything to you in your new beginning.

Jul '15

Best of luck - welcome to 'murica !!

skippy skippy
Jul '15

Good luck Mark. Maybe next time I'm down that way I'll see you on the side of the road hunting deer from the bed of a pickup truck :)

Have a safe and uneventful move, and best of luck in your new home!

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

Be safe.
For some reason I feel I'm the only person who moved to NJ.....

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Jul '15

Good luck Mark, looking forward to hearing about your new home. Have a safe trip.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '15

Thanks again everyone. I certainly won't be moving away from the discussions here ;)

BrownEyesGuy - I hope people continue to move to or within New Jersey since I will need somebody to buy my house!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jul '15

Another reason to like South Carolina, especially with my truck...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

So, one thing I've been waiting *years* to do... my first trip to the range will be in honor of MisterGoogle...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

Wow, their State gas tax is 4 cents higher than ours and still 30+ cents cheaper per gallon.

kb2755 kb2755
Aug '15

The grass is not always greener.

Aug '15

"The grass is not always greener."

True... if you like oppressive taxes, corrupt politicians, and requiring the government's permission before doing anything even remotely fun/dangerous (I guess the state has to protect their income generators), then New Jersey and you are perfect together.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

Everyone I know that's moved down there think it's great! The kids that needed it got more attention at school than they did up here and it wasn't such a big deal to get what they needed.

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '15

Yes, enjoy the gun range, enjoy the guns.

South Carolina: one of the gun murder capitols of America with a gun murder rate 40% above the national average and a gun-fueled aggravated assault rate 2.5 times the national average. That's an assault every 1.5 hours and a murder almost twice a day. Bucolic. Lots of crops and dead cops.

And it does not stop there. SC exports more illegal guns than almost every other state and has a law proposed to make everyone defacto militia allowing military grade weapons to further improve the state's reputation.

http://thetandd.com/news/opinion/guns-and-death-in-south-carolina/article_dcc01a27-0cf0-5469-9ed5-31d4b86b170a.html

Of course we know that guns do not kill people, bad people with guns kill people. It just appears that a lot of bad people move to South Carolina. It's a mecca.

Enjoy the gun range Mark. Be good.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Aug '15

Sigh. Removing guns doesn't remove the anger of the person behind the gun pulling the trigger. Fix why people are angry and you'll fix your "gun" problem.

It's not the gun, it's the person. Duh.

justintime justintime
Aug '15

LMAO, well if that post does not prove that mistergoogle is hiding behind a new name I don't know what will!

Darrin Darrin
Aug '15

Duh, that's what I said. There's just more angry bad people in South Carolina. Lot's more. It's a bad people mecca. And a major illegal gun exporter to other states.

But hey, look at the state motto: "Dum Spiro Spero" - While I breathe, I hope. Yeah, I hope I don't get shot so I can keep breathing :>)

I posted the state flag, anyone getting that Islamic feeling.

All kidding aside, enjoy the state, the gun range and the new job. Stay safe.

Aug '15

Maybe I should have bought the 40 round magazines. They were only $1 more, but the panty-bunching effect is priceless.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

You passed up the chance to bunch your panties? I am shocked.

Aug '15

Mark - Indeed!

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '15

That AR is scary looking. We need to ban them. Just kidding!

Time to ditch the bull barrel and throw on a match and real comp or flash hider now that you are in a friendly state. Must also be nice to slide the stock!
btw...how do you like the redfield?

NoHopeForHumanity NoHopeForHumanity
Aug '15

Yeah, that's a neutered NJ version... I'll upgrade (or get another one altogether) eventually... maybe go for an even more evil SBR or a suppressed 300 BLK (just because I can!). I'll go with a flash hider instead of a brake, since I'm not a bullseye shooter and .223 doesn't have much kick to it (plus people in adjacent shooting lanes don't need the extra noise).

The Redfield is nice. It's a 2-7x33 Revolution series, which at the time I bought it was made in the USA with (supposedly) the same glass/components as Leupold. I think they may have offshored everything now, not just the cheaper Revenge series (at least it's the Phillipines, and not China). It's certainly good enough for 100 yards, seems pretty clear and bright. With the quick release PEPR mount I can install/remove it in a few seconds, and so far it holds a zero.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

Hey Mark, That bull barrel is a lot more accurate for the small amount of extra weight. Besides, what do you need a flash hider anyway? Unless your in night combat it's just a decoration. Why didn't you raise that scope up so you can still use your iron sights? Nice toy!!

auntiel auntiel
Aug '15

You know, if NJ didn't have laws against flash hiders I wouldn't even care that mine didn't have one (same as I don't really plan on mounting a bayonet) - it's just the principle of it ;)

You're right that it's not a necessity for something that is mostly used during the daytime, but now that I am "allowed" to have one, my next rifle will have a threaded barrel (and no pins/welds required).

Having the scope so high as to retain use of the iron sights would just make for a poor cheek weld when shooting, in my opinion (at least without an adjustable comb/riser). It also adds a lot more offset error being even farther from the bore-line. Plus I think high mounts look goofy. All I have to do is flip two levers, remove the scope from the rail, and flip up my rear sight and I have irons ready to go.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

It's too bad I already have a nice truck... the local Ford dealership down here is throwing in a free shotgun when you buy an F150, according to their TV commercials (the pretty sales lady is even holding the shotgun).

Try that in NJ.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

I guess that dealership is not one of Bloomburgs investments.

Old Gent Old Gent
Aug '15

I actually need a new truck, wouldn't mind a new shotgun and would love to move to SC! I will focus my jealousy on being happy for you instead!

Joe M Joe M
Aug '15

It's too bad you have to watch Ford commercials in general.... ;-)

Darrin Darrin
Aug '15

Must be heck on those dealers proffering lemons :>)

I thought all vehicles were lead-free now?

Must make test drives more interesting.

Does that mean you need to wait for a background check to drive your F150 off the lot?

Since they are buying one of the first aluminum frame Fords, I guess we know the status of their mental health.

I always liked when the banks offered guns for new accounts.

Aug '15

I got the pop up toaster from the bank. Today I get nothing and less than 1%. Maybe I need to buy the truck and get the Gun.

Old Gent Old Gent
Aug '15

Ah, found the videos... Get your trucks now folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZmaabABu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzh22-7gmP0

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Aug '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.