Just when you thought it was safe to speed...

Just when you thought it was safe to speed...

The "Ghost Car" Coming to an Interstate near you!

John C John C
May '15

Their coffers must be running low... gotta get more tickets!

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
May '15

Many towns are doing this, using decals that blend in and no light bars

Darrin Darrin
May '15

What kind of car is that?

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
May '15

I believe it's the new Caprice.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
May '15

Washington Twp. (Warren) has had a few of them for quite awhile now.

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

F.Y.I.,

The "click it or ticket " program is in full force .

Steven Steven
May '15

Yes that is the new chevy caprice

Darrin Darrin
May '15

Just curious, how many people on here don't "click'it"? I know my dad doesn't and it drives me nuts!!!! He says it's too restraining. Uh....that's the point!

About 100 years ago, when I first started driving, I never wore my seat belt. I started wearing it when I was about 20. Now I'm never without it.

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

http://www.grafixshoppe.com/police-car-graphics/stealth-kits

supposedly the graphics are reflective at night

skippy skippy
May '15

I've worn a seatbelt since high school - between my dad reminding and then a high school friend flying through a windshield - 150 stitches in her face, broken jaw and ankle and more - I am never without it and won't drive unless passengers are buckled up.....

5catmom 5catmom
May '15

They have a black two Black dodges that cover 80 from the PA line to 287 with out graphics. They have been using them for years.

My son drives one of those black dodges. And he'll write his own mom a ticket. A real hard ass lol.

John C John C
May '15

I have seen these cars for a while. You don't have to worry about them getting you if you aren't breaking the law.

John C good for him! The officer part not the pulling over Mom part. LOL

teenie teenie
May '15

Aren't the police supposed to look for seatbelt violations, anyway? Not just on "special days "?

sallysimpson sallysimpson
May '15

Business owners: Next time you are shopping for a car, get a black caprice and put your log on it in this same manner. If you are told that your are not displaying your company name properly........................... haaa.... . ( I don't recommend this .. just saying how come they don't have to but small business owners do? ) I am not a small business owner. lol.. just pointing out that some how this does not seem right. It's kind of sneaky. Maybe they should use this tactic at our borders.

Re: Just when you thought it was safe to speed...

"I don't recommend this .. just saying how come they don't have to but small business owners do?"

What? Double standards from the government?

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.