Bottle caps to help student projects

I am asking if you could all please save your bottle caps of soda water whatever and comment below where I can pick them up or private message me that would be fantastic. I work at a private special education school and I am trying to collect for my students to do a project.

Firstworldproblems Firstworldproblems
May '15

Is there a cutoff date for collection ? We can start to save caps now for you. Just may take a while to get a large quantity.

Ours will be mostly water bottle caps. I can start with our recycling bin now :)

brandyB brandyB
May '15

I sent you a pm yesterday

Brandy I procrasinated so yeah the deadline is Friday so I would have to collect by tomorrow or Thursday the latest

May '15

OK FWP, I will get a count for you tonight and can arrange to meet you somewhere tomorrow. Will 30 or 40 help?

FWP, I sent you a private message. I have some caps for you.

brandyB brandyB
May '15

Got your message just wrote u back thanks so much also tomorrow is the last day I am collecting bottle caps peanut butter plastic tops etc any and all plastic bottle caps or tops so please feel free to private message me so I can pick up tomorrow as I can't come on h town life at work but can check my email around 1230 pm

May '15

Ah the memories...... In the olden days when men were men and caps were metal and cork, coke had a deal that if you collected the football team (pictures on the bottom of the cap after you scraped the cork off), you got a football.

Enterprising youth that we were, we soon realized we needed more than we could drink. If you want caps, you have to go where the soda is. But little fingees couldn't reach them deep in the machines bowels. Soon we had magnets on sticks, magnets on strings and we biked across the town to every soda machine offering coke products. Wonder what the owners of our cast-off deposits thought when they were over full on spent caps but no sodas sold :>) Then we drafted a few houses to get extra addresses for "one per family" and we had so many footballs for such a wonderful fall.

Ah memories. Plastic ruined the joys of my youth.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
May '15

Thank you to the select few that went above and beyond for myself and my students we appreciate it!

May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.