Need dirt/sod removed from yard

Hi All,

Having an above ground pool installed and looking to have the dirt/sod removed. Installer cleared about 18'x33'x12" which needs to be removed by Tuesday this week.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff M Jeff M
Apr '15

Start calling excavating companies as fast as you can. Don't wait for recommendations. You don't have time to shop.

PenningsLandscaping PenningsLandscaping
Apr '15

So does it need to be leveled or is the area level already and just needing the sod cut out? If it just needs the sod cut out I would head to the nearest rental yard and rent a sod cutter. Cut the sod and roll it up and stick it in a pile somewhere until you can figure out what to do with it. If the area is not level and needs a little excavation I would ask your installer who they work with. Maybe he has someone who could come in and help out on short notice. I agree with Pennings you need to do this asap to get the pool installed tomorrow.

M & K M & K
Apr '15

My understanding was the it was dug up and Jeff is looking for someone to take what has been dug up.

Jeff, post an ad for free dirt/sod and include a picture. Put a sign at the end of your driveway!

Townie65 Townie65
Apr '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.