FOUND Grey/white intact male cat, Petersburg Rd.

FOUND Grey/white intact male cat, Petersburg Rd.

Is anyone missing a cat near Petersburg Road? There is this really adorable stray who has made a bush in my yard his home. He meows a lot. For a while he was very skittish and wouldn't come near anyone. Now I can't keep him out of my lap. He loves people is very affectionate and purrs a lot and loves to be pet and all the attention he can get. He is not fixed. Would love to keep him and give him a home but I can't afford another animal and my dog wouldn't like that very much. So looking to find out if he belongs to anyone or any suggestions on help getting him fixed so I can possibly give him a good home. He's a sweetheart and deserves a good home.

Theresa Cole Theresa Cole
Apr '15

Has anyone lost a cat?

Theresa Cole Theresa Cole
Apr '15

Call the various rescue groups in the area, aswell as local vets and animal control. They may have gotten news of a missing cat. also call wrnj and ask them to announce it; and you can check facebook, etc.

Dansker Dansker
Apr '15

on Facebook , group, Lost and Found Pets of New Jersey........has a ton of followers. Some people make an effort to find lost pets and others just think they'll come back. And elderly person may not know anything about posting a lost pet online. Flyers in local businesses will help (Shop Rite, Tickners, post office, etc)

Hastings Hastings
Apr '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.