Local Poker Games and Pals

Kind of new to the area and this forum. So first off, Hello to all/anyone reading this. I do lurk here from time to time.so I do hope this topic has not been covered and beaten to death. Honestly, I am to tired ,lazy and stupid to use the search engine. Basically as I stated above im newISH to htown and im looking to hopefully meet some new friends possibly over a beer or two and some texas holdem for relatively bearable buyins. Im not looking to source anyone out to snitch to the atf or dea lol. But I think for my age bracket 35 -45 this may be the best way to approach people while still having fun donating my paycheck to anyone who wants to attack my NOOB poker style lol. Unfortunately the email I registered here with has been hacked multiple times. To the point of someone actually taking it over. I now have a new one. So I also ask, should I insert that on my next post here or maybe a moderator for the board can help me out to edit it appropriately on my profile if possible? I am looking forward to any help, with any of this short story I wrote lol(hippocrit on being tired I know). Thank you in advance to anyone willing to do just that lol. I am open to all suggestions to help me better navigate this forum and township in search of friends and a good time. Mikael A.

Have a great night and a wonderful week. Sorry if any of what I wrote above seemed to be maybe pushy anything rude like that(cant seem to find the exact phrase or words). Had an extremely tough work week and im going stir crazy in this coop with no real local friends to vent to. Thanks again.

Hey CS. If you're just looking for social games, every Tuesday night over at Marley's Gotham Grill we play Hold 'em in a free poker league. You get points for playing and eating at Marley's, and if you accumulate enough you can get invited to bigger tournaments and win real prizes.

Plus the food and beer at Marley's is great, and we've got a good crowd of friendly people, many of us in your age bracket (I'm 40 next month).

Games start at 7 and 9pm. No risk, good people, support local business. What's not to like? Stop by and say hello!

Joe Fisher Joe Fisher
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.