Shopping Deals of 2015

Shopping Deals of 2015

I know there used to be a thread with deals. Lowes is having an awesome sale only at hackettstown store. 10% off everything and you don't need to use a lowes credit card

Nosila2 Nosila2
Jan '15

I wouldn't say 10% is an awesome deal but it does help on large purchases.

Christine Christine
Jan '15

I'm happy with anything I can save, especially at a store that normally doesn't offer a percentage off. If you spent $10.00, not so great. If you spent $100.00, I'd rather have $10.00 in my pocket. Any savings makes me happy.

Bessie Bessie
Jan '15

I agree Bessie.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jan '15

10% at Lowes is pretty awesome deal.

I wouldn't have posted if it was 10% off at Kohls.

When you are doing home projects which cost at least a couple hundred that savings is pretty awesome.

It's also pretty awesome if you are a contractor and have some upcoming jobs. This is plywood, sheetrock, supplies. WHich I have never seen a discount on

Nosila Nosila
Jan '15

You are so right Nosila..on big purchases, 10% off is really nice.

Bessie Bessie
Jan '15

10% off isnt a deal. I get that every day with the mover coupon.

http://www.lowes.com/cd_Coupon+Registration_253641591_

sack
Jan '15

Lowes and home depot both will take competitors coupons. What some people do with mixed results is use the harbor freight 20% off coupon at lowes and home depot. Since we dont have a harbor freight close by I'm not sure if our stores will accept it but they do at some stores.

sack
Jan '15

FYI - there's a new app called PiPoPri that we're encouraging our businesses to use --- we have 2 local businesses on there now, but more are on the way ---

It's a smartphone app and should be available by searching PiPoPri quick, small downloads.

Once signed up and you favorite a store, you'll get notification of any new deals!

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Jan '15

Was wondering if any one has a 30% code for khols

Monica Monica
Feb '15

It's HUGS30 valid 2/11-2/18

Thank you

Monica Monica
Feb '15

At the grocery store last week, I noticed a sale sign which caught my attention. Posted in front of a package of Valentine candy was the price sign which indicated it was on sale for $2.49. Below that it said, "Special Value/ Regular Price $2.50" I laughed but passed on this special bargain.

I like to shop online, and can't find the style of clothing I like anywhere around here anyway. Loving Aliexpress right now for incredible prices on stuff I want to wear this Spring. For example http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-summer-casual-women-s-loose-big-yards-short-sleeve-Cotton-and-Linen-Women-s-dress/32222116620.html

If you haven't heard of the site yet, you may want to check it out for deals on things you may want.

Downside is wait time for your products to arrive.

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.