HL Christmas Get-together-Marleys Sat. 12/20

A HL Christmas Get-together for a Christmas toast or dinner or both
Where: Marleys, Main St., Hackettstown, NJ
When: Saturday Evening..December 20, 2014...starting at 5:30 until ? (Entertainment starting there at 10 p.m)
Marleys is kind enough to set up a special table for us in the bar area and also the dining area for that night. Please be so kind as to let me know if you might plan to attend so I can call Amy with a approximate head count before the end of this week. You can stop by for a few minutes or stay as long as you like and have dinner...
Sounds like a really fun evening !

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Joyful. Thank you for posting this. Gene and I will be there.

mansfield mama mansfield mama
Dec '14

Sounds like fun, I'll get back to you with a definite yes or no but for now, count hubby and I in.

jrsemom jrsemom
Dec '14

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hi Joyful, my wife and I would like to be counted in, will have a definite answer tomorrow.

I will be stopping by! Looking forward to it.

Firefly Firefly
Dec '14

I will make a point of stopping by ... not sure what time though ... :)

happy2bhere happy2bhere
Dec '14

2catmom and jrzygirl expect to be there around 6:30

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

Hi all, my wife has informed we are going to s dinner party in Clifton on Saturday and will be unable to attend. I guess I am the typical husband who forgets what his wife told him weeks ago LOL.

Sounds like a good time. We have another Christmas party that night, so we can't make it. Have fun.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '14

We have another party too. :( Hope everyone has fun.

John C John C
Dec '14

Hello! This sounds like a lot of fun!

I have been wanting to meet face to face with other "Townies".

I will be there.

Melissa

I have just received word of my Christmas plans and the 20th is free. I will be there for dinner.

Pajama Lady is threatening a "drive by"

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

I'll be there around 10:30

Denis Denis
Dec '14

My previous plans that were cancelled have been un-cancelled so we won't be able to make it. Have fun!

jrsemom jrsemom
Dec '14

You will be missed Jrsemom.Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dec '14

Thank you Mansfield Mama! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

jrsemom jrsemom
Dec '14

Will miss seeing you again too, jrsemom....This was just a spur of the moment thing so whoever can make it does...if not...we will definitely plan something else later down the road after the Holidays. The Duke and I are planning to go early and enjoy one of Marley's delicious burgers and hopefully see some of you then but will not be staying for the entire evening. Hopefully we will get to see some new faces. If we miss you Saturday evening......We wish you a very Merry Christmas and much Happiness and Good Health in 2015.

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Depends on when I arrive back in NJ! Keep going back and forth on when I we will leave. My kids start christmas break friday!

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Dec '14

wish I was there - happy holidays to all

skippy skippy
Dec '14

I plan to call Diane at Marleys this afternoon. Looks to be a dozen or more definitely coming out for our HL Christmas get together tomorrow night.( Also possible scattered arrivals throughout the evening) A few of us are planning to be there early and having dinner around 6...Anyone who would like is welcome to join us at that time.. or if you just want to come later ...that is fine as well. If we miss you...just want to say again...The Very Best is wished to you all for a Merry Christmas and a Great 2015.

joyful joyful
Dec '14

I'll probably be interested in dining but don't expect to get there till about 6:30 - see you then -

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

..5catmom...We will wait for you and plan to eat about 6:30 then...Looking forward to seeing you.

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Our Christmas plans have also changed....at least I think that is what my wife said LOL........we hope to be there sometime after 6:30....hope to see you all there.

Joyful, what time are you planning on getting there ? At the last minute, my husband got tickets to the devils hockey game, so I am going to try and make it for dinner also. Is there anyone else going that I will know ?

Mariann Mariann
Dec '14

We will be there about 6 as planned. Amy is setting up a table for those of us attending in the bar area or we can dine in the other section as well. I also told her that there would be a small group of us dining at about 6:30 and she said that whatever we need she will take care of us. She has been very helpful and said they will do their best to make the HL group comfortable for as many as want to stop by at whatever time to dine or for a Christmas alcoholic or non-alcoholic toast! Looking forward to seeing you also MK and your wife...

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Mariann - Yes, you'll know other people there. ;-)

Thanks joyful - I suspect if I'm eating, Jrzygirl may be too - since we're coming together

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

Great, 5catmom...looking forward to tomorrow evening and meeting you both. Come in the bar area and we will be at a table in the back....

joyful joyful
Dec '14

See you all tomorrow night.

Dec '14

Looking forward to seeing you again too, Mansfield Mama...

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Thank you joyful.

Dec '14

one more coming with me.........see you later

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

That's great, see you tonight...5catmom...

joyful joyful
Dec '14

I'll be at the bar, as usual, at noon. But I have another party, so I'll be leaving by 5:30. I'm sorry to miss you all. Have fun!

Will miss you, maja...But don't feel bad...The Duke and I went to the last HL party at Marleys on the wrong night...lol!!!

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Leolady and I have a previous commitment (another Christmas party, of course...) but wish Happy Holidays to all!

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Dec '14

maja has left the bar

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Dec '14

So nice meeting everyone tonite, and getting a chance to put a face to the names. Joyful thank you so much for arranging everything, I had a really nice time.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Dec '14

Well said, JrzyGirl. I second all you said.

5catmom 5catmom
Dec '14

Thank you, JrzyGirl88 and 5 catmom...It was so great to meet you both and Bob and all of the other HLers attending while we were there...some were longtime friends and some new friendships in the making. Happy Birthday again to Bessie . I personally had one of the best times I have had in a long time. Kudos to Lora at Marleysl ...She did a outstanding job of keeping everyone at our table happy.

joyful joyful
Dec '14

Had a good time last night. Met some VERY NICE HL'ers I didn't know before who helped make the night (along with everyone else) enjoyable: JrzyGirl88, 5catmom & he who should not be named (HL Privacy Act lol) but vows to get the wings next time.

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Dec '14

The wings were messy but awesome. Nice to see everyone!

Firefly Firefly
Dec '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.