FOUND Orange/White Tabby Cat, Mansfield Vlg

Hi - My boyfriend and I found what I believe is a lost cat - Orange and White Tabby (not sure if it is male or female)
I do not think its a feral cat because he/she is SUPER friendly. affectionate, responded to me twice when I called it from far away, in no way shy or guarded like a feral cat.
We found him last night (8/24) in Warren Village (Mansfield) across from Donaldson's Farm. He is malnourished and looks like he has probably fending for himself for a few weeks. We have him some dry food and will continue to feed him if we are around.
I will try to get a picture of him to post - PLEASE spread the word!
I can't take him in as I already have one cat in my apartment and my boyfriend's family has a dog that is not friendly with other animals.
PLEASE HELP!
THANK YOU

av111ks av111ks
Aug '14

Definitely post a picture, once you do I will share on my FB.

Townie70 Townie70
Aug '14

I'm not sure why it posted "Mansfield Village" as it was found in Warren Village (different complex). Anyways, I will try to take a picture today. I didn't want the flash to frighten him away last night in the dark. I'll post as soon as I can get one :)

av111ks av111ks
Aug '14

Any up-dates on this kitty?

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

Nothing yet - trying to find him yesterday during the day time, he wasn't by his normal area...
I'll keep posting with any further info. Really want to get a pic of him during the day.

av111ks av111ks
Aug '14

Have you checked with any of the local shelters to see if someone can take him, if you can get him in a carrier? I will loan you a carrier if you want. Cannot take him myself as I already have 9 cats and 2 dogs.

Dansker Dansker
Aug '14

Hi Dansker - I do have a carrier for my kitty, I haven't been able to track him down during the day yet to get a picture or bring him somewhere. But I'm going to keep trying! :)

av111ks av111ks
Aug '14

**UPDATE** I have not seen this cat again since Sunday 8/24 - I hope this means he found his way home or someone else was able to help him :) I'll post again if I see him around!

av111ks av111ks
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.