Wood Floor Refinishing

Can anyone recommend a good wood floor refinisher in the Hackettstown area?

Michelson Michelson
Aug '14

David Rose Hardwood Flooring
(Hackettstown resident)
(908) 850-5818

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Aug '14

Pat Tromans......Pat's Woodworks. The absolute best!

http://patswoodworks.com/

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '14

We used floor solutions to do 2 rooms that were covered with carpet for years and they did a great job and very good price.

thanks everyone!

Michelson Michelson
Aug '14

I suggest Lion Wood Floors 908-684-1256 out of Port Murray. I know someone who used David Rose and didn't have a very good experience.

Agree on Pat's. He takes pride in his work.

ken e
Aug '14

Pat's Woodworks, did a great job on my floors!!

need a drink
Aug '14

Need someone to re-finish wood floors and potentially stain darker color. Since the last post here was from 2 years ago........anyone have any updated recos?

mom of one mom of one
Feb '16

I highly recommend Lion Flooring. They refinished two rooms in our house and did a great job. They sanded, stained and put on three coats of polyurethane. We were really concerned about the refinished floors matching three adjacent rooms that weren't being done, but they match very well.

They're also very responsive, answered phone calls right away and showed up everytime they were supposed to!

FarmerJake FarmerJake
Feb '16

Lion redid our floors this fall, did a great job at a reasonable cost

eapos eapos
Feb '16

Blesing's Hard Wood Floor in Fairfield, NJ.

They did my floors when i moved here. The original company that I had hired to do them had to cancel on me and I couldn't wait for another day since we were moving in. Blesing's came and not only did they do a fantastic job (my floors looked brand new) but I ended up saving a big chunk of change compared to what the first company was going to charge me.

Highly recommend them.

Lady
Feb '16

thank you!

mom of one mom of one
Feb '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.